NEWGRF Problem: 2cc set

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

NEWGRF Problem: 2cc set

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

Intercity 125:

i can only build the head-engines, and if i try inserting ANY wagon it comes with 'Use PAX/Express-MU wagons'

i tried every single wagon available @ 1980 but none will be accepted in that, anyone has a solution for that? or know how to solve this problem???

this is Openttd, but all the designers are TTPatch so i posted it here
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: NEWGRF Problem: 2cc set

Post by Benny »

ZxBiohazardZx
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ZxBiohazardZx »

ive wrestled through 25 pages, and used search, i just cant find the crappy PAX units, i have the same problem with ANY multihead-PAX unit, so could you quicklinke me a post?
Benny
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Benny »

nonono, just ask there instead. I'd bet that DJ Nekkid is checking that topic more than this forum. :)
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by Lakie »

This forum is for problems with TTDPatch and not grfs, as most grfs tend to be multi-platform.
Please post issues in the grf thread, that way the developers of it will be able to respond to you faster.

~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”