[Screenshots only] Additonal Station Parts

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

AndersI
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by AndersI »

eis_os wrote:Hmm, I guess my concept didn't quite worked then, ups. The tunnel should be yellow illuminated and the thing in the middle is a column :)
:oops: Now that you mention it, I can see it this way too. But I think the border between outside and lighted inside should be much softer. Something like this, perhaps (only half the opening redone)?

And I still think the gray slope should be one step lighter, like in my previous picture, it's more turned to the sun than flat ground.
Attachments
TunnelWalk.png
TunnelWalk.png (886 Bytes) Viewed 2294 times
Dave

Post by Dave »

Yes, that's interesting. I like that softer texture as well.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

During the day, the inside of a tunnel is always going to be darker than it is outside. I don't see any great big orange beams of light pouring out of the tunnels around here.
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Thats why oastat_underpass_new.png isn't lighted anymore...
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

I really hope those waypoints will be compatible with narrow gauge tracks...
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Hmm, currently there is nothing that should prevent it. However I don't like the current way in my grf how the signaling house will be build.
1x1 = Fernsprecher
2x1 = Fernsprecher + House

So I need to seperate them ... Then I could do some beta release if people want...
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Sorry for topic digging however I think it's worth:

Station GRF will allow to have roads, currently I think about if I should allow more routeing bits, still we have some problems with the 8ids, as one tile id can only have one routeing combination. (Callbacks can't be used because the information need to be stored in savegame, which can be done thanks Josef.)

So how are as example the big USSet Stations coded ID wise?
Attachments
oastat_trafficisland.png
oastat_trafficisland.png (31.54 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
m4rek
Chairman
Chairman

Post by m4rek »

intresting stuff, keep up the good work
Geo Ghost

Post by Geo Ghost »

Is it possible to have a ramp for a road that heads up onto the platform?
I've been keen to see something like that for a while :D
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

No Comment 8) You will see improvements when they are done...
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

so, if i understand correctly, roads through stations are possible. eis, you're sheer bloody brilliance.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Hmm. Very interesting indeed.

Seems like there is a lot of new things happening in recent days. Very nice. Keep up the good work. :D
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

:shock: Oskar, it's amazing! :D Even without option for several vehicles stopping at same station, it'd be great for Long vehicles!
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

It is not a bus station only a road piece... (adding slave busstops will need some more code adjustments then I want to do currently, like changeing the pathfinder... ) Still I need an answer for my question about tile ids. (see my prev. post here)
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Somebody get that man a beer, that looks fantastic! Drive through station tiles, where it would be a small matter of putting a bus stop down at one end, so that it appeared that all the buses were waiting at the actual station itself.

Thats fantastic (and, short of Michael telling me not to wave that word around, it will stay that way :tongue:).
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

For the z correction I need to alter code, this result in breakage in the
higherbridges code (because a ramp goes only from 0.. 7 and so the last step is missing), the code of enhancetunnels may break aswell. So I need to rewrite quite a bunch of code. Don't worry, it will be done. But I need to find a good way so all works happily together without makeing to much headaches and this needs more time :wink:

Return to “Graphics Development”