FABS: BUILDING SET BY FRIDAEMON & AEGIR (development)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Mrsunman
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: FABS: BUILDING SET BY FRIDAEMON & AEGIR (development)

Post by Mrsunman »

You guys should do some more 2x2 buildings, maybe some midrise offices and hotels? :D
fridaemon
Director
Director

Post by fridaemon »

Mrsunman wrote: 31 Oct 2023 23:48 You guys should do some more 2x2 buildings, maybe some midrise offices and hotels? :D
They are in plan. On first one I started work last week as I saw one developement project in our city :) After 10 years I end up in my work in one month and I'll finally have more time for these projects. Now really.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Beach Objects * Shopping Centres * Skyscrapers * Garage Entrances
Modular Warehouses * Trucks & Buses Parking Lots * Bus Depots * Bus Terminals
Road Waypoints * Road Stops * Eyecandy Objects * Building Set

Winner of the Screenshot of 09/20, 11/20, 02/21, 06/21, 07/21, 05/22 and 06/22.:twisted:
Mrsunman
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Mrsunman »

fridaemon wrote: 01 Nov 2023 20:44
Mrsunman wrote: 31 Oct 2023 23:48 You guys should do some more 2x2 buildings, maybe some midrise offices and hotels? :D
They are in plan. On first one I started work last week as I saw one developement project in our city :) After 10 years I end up in my work in one month and I'll finally have more time for these projects. Now really.
sounds great! you could try what i did with bypassing the height limit on sprites, which could make your building set unique.
Mrsunman
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Mrsunman »

Just thought, but would you guys be able to do scaffold towers for construction sites similar to the residency pieces you made? They could work very nicely in construction areas. :D
Aegir
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Aegir »

Mrsunman wrote: 01 Nov 2023 21:57
sounds great! you could try what i did with bypassing the height limit on sprites, which could make your building set unique.
We're already using that trick with the 2x2 buildings, I'm the one who taught that trick to you in the first place on Discord :wink:.
Currently working under the name 'reldred' on Github, and Discord.
NFO/NML coder, part-time patch writer for JGRPP, and all round belligerent.

14:40 <orudge> I can't say I discriminate against any particular user
14:41 <Aegir> orudge: I can!
Mrsunman
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Mrsunman »

Aegir wrote: 04 Dec 2023 09:00
Mrsunman wrote: 01 Nov 2023 21:57
We're already using that trick with the 2x2 buildings, I'm the one who taught that trick to you in the first place on Discord :wink:.
yes, I did try it on a newgrf I was making, it could be something good for your set, as I would love to see some megatall buildings in your style :D

Return to “Graphics Development”