[ottd] Danish transport set (Version 0.0.3.B) (14.10%) [dead / 2020]

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

OKF2000
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by OKF2000 »

Michael24 wrote:Website is not updated if im not mistaking..
i have update the site last week. but the tracking table is the most update list we have over your work.
Lachris wrote:And i have a Q:
The train i draw is this from the tracking table :)
http://www.veterantoget.dk/materiel/damp/okmj14.html
but on the webside it's the same link but a different train :roll:
it is my fault i have seen that i have not update the link..
Sorry if u can't understand my English i have word-blindness.
I'm using IeSpell (some time)
Projects Currently Working On | the Danish Transport set ::
website - Topic - DSB Denmark

Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Michael24 »

OKF: Just leave the site for now, and we will update it in the end of the month when we have had a get-to-getter and updated what we are working on.

Most of my trains on the site is 90% finished, and there is no point in updating them to 95% :)

I assume that Purnos drawings are finished, so they are ok, but as for the rest, there are still some work to to.
BjarneK's drawings are incomplete, and we need to fix them as well. I have started on the MZ, but as Purno pointet out, there are som / views which is incorrect.

When we have fixed what we have started on, maybe we can get someone, for ex. Purno to have a look at them to see if they are correctly shaded and so on. :)
OKF2000
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by OKF2000 »

We have a sprite site. here is all the sprites from the danish train set if one or more is missing please tell me.

here is the link
http://www.rvv.frac.dk/ttdx/

Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

Long time no see. I got really busy and forgot about this (specially since the forum stopped informing me of new posts).

The new sprites since I last read this are great and there is a fair chance that something good will come out of this :D

I have new data for the tracking table. Litra K has 525 HP. Looking at it makes me wonder though because litra K is not in the set. This design was built in 100 units and was a fairly common locomotive from 1900 until some time in the 50s. Now I can't remember why it were excluded :?
seawar ass ttd player
Engineer
Engineer

Post by seawar ass ttd player »

actually u missed a train, it goes around in the norther "sjælland",ive seen it between Gilleleje and Hillerød, just used 4 h 30 mins to draw it...
Attachments
here's the train, it's my first draw, so it might not be the best, and i dont now what it's name is
here's the train, it's my first draw, so it might not be the best, and i dont now what it's name is
Tog.png (5.12 KiB) Viewed 5193 times
Danish set drawer | - im not good at drawing, but i will always give a try if u ask me. :D

Free money?
Bux.to
Clix4Coins

OOps i put an "s" to much into my name, i should have been named: seawar as ttd player
Bjarni
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Bjarni »

seawar ass ttd player wrote:actually u missed a train, it goes around in the norther "sjælland",ive seen it between Gilleleje and Hillerød, just used 4 h 30 mins to draw it...
The name is "CORADIA LINT 41" http://www.lokalbanen.dk/modules.php?op ... =0&thold=0 (even though "skumbananen" has been used as an unofficial name)

The reason why it's missing is that the list is older than the trains :wink:
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Didn't I draw a LINT 41 for you guys?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
OKF2000
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by OKF2000 »

Purno wrote:Didn't I draw a LINT 41 for you guys?
yes you did it is here.

To:
seawar ass ttd player

it looks good, but to avoid draw a train we already have, you can look at the tracking_table, you can find it at pages 1.
Attachments
coradia_lint_41 from punto
coradia_lint_41 from punto
danish_coradia_lint_41_215.png (13.66 KiB) Viewed 5145 times

seawar ass ttd player
Engineer
Engineer

well i actually looked but as the train is yellow and not red, then i thougt it wasn't drawn - sry bout it...

can i eventually start on buses and trucks? or something else
Danish set drawer | - im not good at drawing, but i will always give a try if u ask me. :D

Free money?
Bux.to
Clix4Coins

OOps i put an "s" to much into my name, i should have been named: seawar as ttd player
Lachris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lachris »

Welcome to the team seawar ass ttd player :)

Hmm the thing is, the train Purno draw runs in west "sjælland" :wink:

If you want, ahead and check OKF2000 webside, and look for the tracking tabel (xls - file) here you can find what train we miss.

I would love if you draw some trains because we have to complete one thing first :roll:
seawar ass ttd player
Engineer
Engineer

Sure?

well if u want to call that wester "sjælland, then its wrong its northern.

Free money?
Bux.to
Clix4Coins

OKF2000
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by OKF2000 »

Lachris wrote:I would love if you draw some trains because we have to complete one thing first
I agree width you on this.
seawar ass ttd player wrote:Sure?

well if u want to call that wester "sjælland, then its wrong its northern.
and the talk abort the CORADIA LINT 41, the one we have made it out from is the that West "sjælland" private railroads (Vest sjælland lokalbane (VL)), p.s. the are not running on the VL´s railroads yet.

and welcome to the team

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

seawar ass ttd player wrote:well i actually looked but as the train is yellow and not red, then i thougt it wasn't drawn - sry bout it...
Probably because the maintainer of the website didn't update it, so you kinda wasted 4,5 hours. Sucks mate.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
OKF2000
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by OKF2000 »

Purno wrote:
seawar ass ttd player wrote:well i actually looked but as the train is yellow and not red, then i thougt it wasn't drawn - sry bout it...
Probably because the maintainer of the website didn't update it, so you kinda wasted 4,5 hours. Sucks mate.
nope the website have it alradey and it is one the tracking tabel.

Lachris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lachris »

Here it is :wink: http://www.ohj.dk/nye_tog.htm "the red train"

And it's not waste, next time he makes a train he would only use 2,5 hours :wink:
seawar ass ttd player
Engineer
Engineer

i can tell that its not the same train, the one draw is driving on the tracks where i linked to, and its not red.

EDIT: i can go out and take a picture...

Free money?
Bux.to
Clix4Coins

OKF2000
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by OKF2000 »

seawar ass ttd player wrote:i can tell that its not the same train, the one draw is driving on the tracks where i linked to, and its not red.

please do that then we can maby make a poll on whet train color shut be In the set.

PikkaBird
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

Post by PikkaBird »

OKF2000 wrote: please do that then we can maby make a poll on whet train color shut be In the set.
Why not both?
seawar ass ttd player
Engineer
Engineer

ill take i pic tomorrow, as its too late now, and i agree with pikka, why not both...

EDIT: I can also take some pic's of some older trains, both steams and diesels, if I remember correct.

Free money?
Bux.to
Clix4Coins

Lachris
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Lachris »

seawar ass ttd player it's fine, I can see you love that train and I think you want it in the set :wink:

Is it good to travel with? :lol:
i can tell that its not the same train, the one draw is driving on the tracks where i linked to, and its not red.

Where i live it's red and i have posted a link to it before to "OHJ".. It's not running yet. But in a year it would.

I think the train-type is the same as the yellow one :wink: but only with different design/shape :)

The problem is Bjarni and OKF2000 has used A LOT of time to make a balanced set. But I think we could work something out 8)

Return to “Graphics Development”