Don't buy unless your mad!!!

Talk about a game by JoWooD Productions, Transport Giant.
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

time to dig it up ... well ... I'm buying it :!:
yeah maybe I'm mad but Transport Giant + Addon is going to cost here ... 5 € :shock:
even if it is bad game most of games are worth paying 5 € for ogrinal :wink:
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

That's no waiste of money
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

Not even a belly of money too, Spiff :D. But for €5,- you can't get a bad buy I think. Tragicly how a game sinks in price so rapidly.

Spiff: it's waste, not waiste ;).
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

You understood me :P
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

5 euro's only? Damn, that's like the games in the sales box. Wasn't a very succesfull game than 8)
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GoneWacko »

Is it me or are you very fond of the exclamation mark, Firedshot?
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

GoneWacko wrote:Is it me or are you very fond of the exclamation mark, Firedshot?
You always make witty remarks 1 year and 4 days after someone starts a topic, Gonewacko? :roll:
GoneWacko
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by GoneWacko »

if I must.
GoneWacko. Making [url=irc://irc.oftc.net/tycoon]#tycoon[/url] sexy and exciting since 1784.
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

I bought the game pack
Anno 1602 + Homeworld 2 + Transport Giant 2 + Transport Giant 2 Addon = ~12 euro
great for collectors
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Hyronymus »

How old are those games, the oldest possibly being 3 years old?! Quite a price dump, €3,- per game. I wish more games took a price dump like that :).
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

The faster the price of a game is decreasing, the worse the game was, I think. I'd rather pay 10 euro's for TTD than 1 euro for LoMo.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Hobgoblin
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Hobgoblin »

i have this game and i really like it its easy to play there are plenty of different industrys lots industry linking ie wood to sawmill lumber to furniture maker furniture to citys and some more complicated set ups some nice trucks trains are a little less easy but not very hard am suprised to see ppl had so much trouble with it
its by no means perfect but it is a very good game
Strato
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Strato »

Wish I came onto this website initially before just heading online and buying this game. Well, I bought it because a few other places gave it the thumbs up. Well, live and learn I guess. Should have had a few alarm bells ringing though, because on the main site, when discussing the new World Expo building someone oopsied and said it was in Melbourne, when I recall I was in Brisbane in 1988, and got lost at the expo.

Is it just me, or does that expo building look a little too victorian/european for my liking?
Caelan
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Caelan »

I bought the game, for only 5 euros. I tihnk it is a nice game it has a lot for the eye, however the gameplay is minimal. I really enjoy seeing those horses and horsetrams though...

In short it is not worth more then the 5 euros i spend. but the features, down under and the nice graphics provide a couple of hours game time. Also the difficulty of all industries makes it interesting...
CZAR ALEKSANDER
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

for the dumb person named samurai

Post by CZAR ALEKSANDER »

hello the dumbest peson
I see that some people are some dumb at time like samurai buy this game play is it for two hours the snapped the cd in half the calles this game
I guess samurai is a lame 6 your peson who playes his lame games
could handle a real great game like transport giant I good get rid of lame trash players like samurai have a nice dumb life fora low class game player.

thanks
Czar Aleksander
Last edited by CZAR ALEKSANDER on 03 Apr 2006 15:27, edited 1 time in total.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Who's samurai? :?
Image Image
Caelan
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Re: for the dumb person named samurai

Post by Caelan »

CZAR ALEKSANDER wrote:hello the dumbest peson
I see that some people are som dumb at time like samurai buy this game play is it for two hours the snapped the cd in half the calles this game
I guess samurai is a lame 6 your peson who playes his lame games
could handle a real great game like transport giant I good get rid of lame trash players like samurai have a nice dumb life fora low class game player.

thanks
Czar Aleksander

To be honest, i do not understand what you want to say here...could you enlighten me a bit here?
MeusH
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MeusH »

Samurai is user, whose post is on the bottom of previous page.

Czar, that was very harsh...
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

hmmm... yeah, quite useless flaming, if you ask me...
Image Image
Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

Akalamanaia wrote:The Trains turn in very ugly fashion, JoWood could've easily allowed the trains to turn smoothly, instead they jerk around when they have to turn like they would have aimbot on counter strike. And there is no tutorial that comes with the game, a newbie will rip his hair off his head figuring out how to build a piece of rail.
Tell me about it..but after a while i started t enjoy it. ive now got Industry Giant 2 - Gold Edition. so im actualy a supporter of this game.
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.

Return to “Transport Giant”