[OTTD] [Real Cars / 32bpp],[Real Houses / 32bpp] and [Real Fences / 32bpp] Development Thread (WIP)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

belgi
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Re: [OTTD] [Real Cars / 32bpp],[Real Houses / 32bpp] and [Real Fences / 32bpp] Development Thread (WIP)

Post by belgi »

Qamarsultan wrote: 22 Aug 2023 03:12
temporal8 wrote: 16 Jul 2023 15:50 It will be ready when it is ready, There is no date.
No update about next or underdeveloping projects why there is this much silence?
Try to draw or create something yourself. It is not a matter of a few hours, and certainly not a matter of minutes. In addition, such sophisticated and realistic-looking objects as Temporal8 creates, few people can seduce. And besides, you have to go to work, take care of your family... It takes a little patience and the result will come. After all, there is still something to play with.

Have a nice day :wink:
Argus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [OTTD] [Real Cars / 32bpp],[Real Houses / 32bpp] and [Real Fences / 32bpp] Development Thread (WIP)

Post by Argus »

On the contrary, it is an advantage for players, they don't have to start a new game every now and then because they want to try new things :wink:
Due to the timing of their launch, I haven't really enjoyed the existing vehicles apart from the ships and housess yet :D
temporal8
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by temporal8 »

andythenorth wrote: 22 Aug 2023 06:11 History shows that asking this kind of question is not helpful ;)

As already said, it's done when it's done. Asking for updates adds nothing to progress or the community :)
Argus wrote: 22 Aug 2023 08:09 Not only is this not helpful, it is often counterproductive. Especially if the author starts spending more time answering stupid questions than working on the project :D
belgi wrote: 22 Aug 2023 08:33 Try to draw or create something yourself. It is not a matter of a few hours, and certainly not a matter of minutes. In addition, such sophisticated and realistic-looking objects as Temporal8 creates, few people can seduce. And besides, you have to go to work, take care of your family... It takes a little patience and the result will come. After all, there is still something to play with.

Have a nice day :wink:
Argus wrote: 22 Aug 2023 10:29 On the contrary, it is an advantage for players, they don't have to start a new game every now and then because they want to try new things :wink:
Due to the timing of their launch, I haven't really enjoyed the existing vehicles apart from the ships and housess yet :D

Thanks guys for the support and for reply to this user.

At the moment i am busy with my real life, probably in the next few months I will continue without free time, I am an architect, my ongoing architectural project is causing me high doses of stress and very little free time, In my country we build in reinforced concrete and there are many things to take into account regarding design, calculate, build and safety of things and people of course.

And the truth is that attitudes like this user don't really help, on the contrary, without a doubt he doesn't know how to relate to others.

Probably more pushy messages = less progress on current and future projects.
Real Projects 32bpp releases:

Real Semi Trucks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90996
Real Houses Eyecandy Objects 32bp: viewtopic.php?t=90767
Real Ships 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90733
Real Industries 32bpp: viewtopic.php?t=90183
Real Houses Townset 32bp: viewtopic.php?p=1254605
Real Stations 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1255635
Real Cars 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1249244
Real Vehicles 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1253581
Real Bus 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1249245
Real Trucks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1254468
Real Parks 32bpp: viewtopic.php?p=1250255
Argentina World Cup 2022 Champions Bus 32bpp viewtopic.php?p=1257026
Jatinbattan09
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Jatinbattan09 »

Hii can you develop single platforms stasion not both side :bow:

Return to “Graphics Development”