OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.
Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 29 Oct 2017 16:17
Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could get any tips to start a successful OpenTTD save.
- Posts: 1930
- Joined: 03 Nov 2017 18:57
- Location: Courbevoie, near Paris, France
Well, first, start a new game !
The next thing you should do is read the wiki
And so, carry on and create your transportation empire !
- Posts: 5646
- Joined: 07 Feb 2004 01:51
- Location: East Coast MainLine
Top tip? Find a nice map, load some nice grfs, and have fun!
Depends what type of game you want to play too?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 10 guests