Improved M Cars

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 09 Jul 2017 23:50

ImprovedMCars-06.PNG
Default parameters in the set.
ImprovedMCars-06.PNG (9.88 KiB) Viewed 2863 times
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 20 Aug 2017 01:12

____Improved M Cars_________LigthingStorm Version_____
Version 20, now, available for download.
From the best fruit store of all the world.

Changes:
  • * Minor changes and improvements
    * Bakewell Luckett LB87, now, has 5 new liveries (6 in total)
    * More text in portuguese translation
    * New language:
    • - Luxembourgish(Note Lang.)
* And more, much more :)

Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
    Works on OTTD 1.4 or later.
(Note Lang.) The new translation, at this moment, is partial. More text in future releases.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 21 Aug 2017 00:53

ImprovedMCars-07.PNG
Purchase list of airplanes in Toyland.
ImprovedMCars-07.PNG (57.54 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 22 Aug 2017 22:10

ImprovedMCars-08.PNG
Livestock, food and more in a single place.
ImprovedMCars-08.PNG (143.55 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
ImprovedMCars-09.PNG
Direct connection Tokio-Madrid is ready to fly...
ImprovedMCars-09.PNG (190.08 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 18 Sep 2017 00:35

____Improved M Cars____
Version 21, now, available for download...
From BaNaNaS (online content, available directly from the game).

Changes:
  • * Now, Yate Cargo and Bakewell Cargo Ships have variable running cost
    * More text in luxembourgish translation
    * New language:
    • - Japanese(Note Lang.)
Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
    Works on OTTD 1.4 or later.
(Note Lang.) The new translation, at this moment, is partial. More text in future releases.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 25 Jan 2018 01:02

____Improved M Cars____ ____Improved M Cars____ ____Improved M Cars____
Version 22, now, available for download...
From your favourite fruit store.

Changes:
  • * Minor changes and improvements
    * New vehicle (animated):
    • - Strusso
    * More text in japanese translation
    * New language:
    • - Finnish(Note Lang.)
    * And more, much more :)
Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
    Works on OTTD 1.4 or later.
(Note Lang.) The new translation, at this moment, is partial. More text in future releases.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 27 Jan 2018 01:17

ImprovedMCars-10.PNG
Save the president!
ImprovedMCars-10.PNG (205.47 KiB) Viewed 2460 times
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 19 Mar 2018 00:27

____Improved M Cars____
Version 23, now, available for download.
From the best fruit store of all the world.

Changes:
  • * Minor changes and improvements
    * More text in dutch translation
Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 07 Apr 2018 00:08

____Improved M Cars____
Version 24, now, available for download...
From BaNaNaS (online content, available directly from the game).

Changes:
  • * Minor changes and improvements
    * Now, Chugger Chug passenger ferry have variable running cost
    * More text in finnish translation
Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 22 Apr 2018 00:59

____Improved M Cars____
Version 25, now, available for download...
From your favourite fruit store.

Changes:
  • * Minor changes and improvements
    * MPS passenger ferry, now, has 6 new liveries (7 in total)
    * FFP passenger ferry, now, has 6 new liveries (7 in total)
    * And more, much more
Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 08 Jun 2018 00:27

____Improved M Cars____
Version 26, now, available for download...
From the best fruit store of all the world.

Changes:
  • * Now, Shivershake passenger ferry have variable running cost
    * More text in dutch translation
Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 17 Jul 2018 00:48

____Improved M Cars____
Version 27, now, available for download...
From BaNaNaS (online content, available directly from the game).

Changes:
  • * MPS passenger ferry, now, has a new livery (8 in total)
    * FFP passenger ferry, now, has a new livery (8 in total)
    * MPS oil tanker, now, is animated
    * CS-Inc oil tanker, now, is animated
    * New language:
    • - Korean(Note Lang.)
    * And more, much more :lol: :lol: :lol:
Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
(Note Lang.) The new translation, at this moment, is partial. More text in future releases.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
SilverSurferZzZ
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor
Posts: 469
Joined: 29 Oct 2013 23:31

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SilverSurferZzZ » 27 Jul 2018 00:15

____Improved M Cars____
Version 28, now, available for download...
From your favourite fruit store.

Changes:
  • * Minor changes and improvements
    * More text in japanese and korean translation
    * And more, much more
Compatibility info:
  • 100% compatible with previous versions.
  • -----------------------------------------------
--- More and better in future releases... ---
  • -----------------------------------------------
NewGRFs__
City names/Landscape: Naruto | Planets | Lovers | Halloween | Kaijus
Vehicles: Famous Cars | Super Cars | Racing Cars | Cars Cars | Improved M Cars

SilverSurferZzZ has left the building!

User avatar
Maddog45353
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 81
Joined: 26 Jun 2013 09:00

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by Maddog45353 » 10 Aug 2019 16:27

This GRF disables fic+towns TTRS and the iron horse addon.
Please fix this or maybe contact the other grf devs to fix their coding.
ComicalStPetersmith

User avatar
kamnet
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6773
Joined: 28 Sep 2009 17:15
Location: Eastern KY
Contact:

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by kamnet » 10 Aug 2019 19:18

Maddog45353 wrote:
10 Aug 2019 16:27
This GRF disables fic+towns TTRS and the iron horse addon.
Please fix this or maybe contact the other grf devs to fix their coding.
This NewGRF intentionally disables Fic Towns, due to a spat with that author. SilverSurferZZZ has subsequently left the OpenTTD community here and will not be returning (per his words) and is no longer updating this NewGRF.

Your best option is to also abandon this NewGRF.

SimYouLater
Director
Director
Posts: 626
Joined: 03 Apr 2016 20:19

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SimYouLater » 10 Aug 2019 21:04

kamnet wrote:
10 Aug 2019 19:18
Maddog45353 wrote:
10 Aug 2019 16:27
This GRF disables fic+towns TTRS and the iron horse addon.
Please fix this or maybe contact the other grf devs to fix their coding.
This NewGRF intentionally disables Fic Towns, due to a spat with that author. SilverSurferZZZ has subsequently left the OpenTTD community here and will not be returning (per his words) and is no longer updating this NewGRF.

Your best option is to also abandon this NewGRF.
Does anyone have a version of this NewGRF from before that ****** sabotaged me? It's completely unreasonable to abandon a NewGRF over drama, I still use Canadian Stations and even Famous Cars because there is no alternative.

Not only that, I think he updated this NewGRF after he left to block the Iron Horse Addon, because I didn't know about it until now.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.

User avatar
Maddog45353
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 81
Joined: 26 Jun 2013 09:00

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by Maddog45353 » 11 Aug 2019 19:25

I still wonder why TTRS and the iron horse addon also get disabled?
ComicalStPetersmith

User avatar
Gwyd
Chief Executive
Chief Executive
Posts: 697
Joined: 17 Apr 2017 16:52
Location: Western Ile-de-France Region

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by Gwyd » 12 Aug 2019 09:51

It seems he disabled a lot of things across his various NewGRFs. I was going to take a look to see how far he went so I went to download the latest versions of each of his NewGRFs that were updated around that time. But they weren't on the in game content downloader. I thought maybe he would have changed the available versions so that nobody could access them; sounds like someone might do.
So I checked the BaNaNaS website; you can escape the in game content downloader but you can't removed it from BaNaNaS wholesale... or can you? I went to the NewGRF list on the website https://bananas.openttd.org/en/newgrf/ and searched the page for Cars Cars, M Cars and even just "cars". But nothing of his came up. It's time to get out the tin foil hats

User avatar
kamnet
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6773
Joined: 28 Sep 2009 17:15
Location: Eastern KY
Contact:

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by kamnet » 12 Aug 2019 16:44

Gwyd wrote:
12 Aug 2019 09:51
It seems he disabled a lot of things across his various NewGRFs. I was going to take a look to see how far he went so I went to download the latest versions of each of his NewGRFs that were updated around that time. But they weren't on the in game content downloader. I thought maybe he would have changed the available versions so that nobody could access them; sounds like someone might do.
So I checked the BaNaNaS website; you can escape the in game content downloader but you can't removed it from BaNaNaS wholesale... or can you? I went to the NewGRF list on the website https://bananas.openttd.org/en/newgrf/ and searched the page for Cars Cars, M Cars and even just "cars". But nothing of his came up. It's time to get out the tin foil hats
The URL is where in-game content gets its content from. If you have a game that uses the older version, and that older version was uploaded, it will then download that older version. But it's not going to automatically show you if you have that older version.

SimYouLater
Director
Director
Posts: 626
Joined: 03 Apr 2016 20:19

Re: Improved M Cars

Post by SimYouLater » 12 Aug 2019 23:55

kamnet wrote:
12 Aug 2019 16:44
Gwyd wrote:
12 Aug 2019 09:51
It seems he disabled a lot of things across his various NewGRFs. I was going to take a look to see how far he went so I went to download the latest versions of each of his NewGRFs that were updated around that time. But they weren't on the in game content downloader. I thought maybe he would have changed the available versions so that nobody could access them; sounds like someone might do.
So I checked the BaNaNaS website; you can escape the in game content downloader but you can't removed it from BaNaNaS wholesale... or can you? I went to the NewGRF list on the website https://bananas.openttd.org/en/newgrf/ and searched the page for Cars Cars, M Cars and even just "cars". But nothing of his came up. It's time to get out the tin foil hats
The URL is where in-game content gets its content from. If you have a game that uses the older version, and that older version was uploaded, it will then download that older version. But it's not going to automatically show you if you have that older version.
I think his projects were banned from BaNaNaS because he refused to remove the disabling of other people's GRFs when ordered to. Even if he was right about me being angry/crazy (which he wasn't, in the sense that I wasn't causing huge problems because of it at the time of his complaint), when the staff tell you it's unacceptable you are supposed to listen.
Licenses for my work...
You automatically have my permission to re-license graphics or code by me if needed for use in any project that is not GPL v2, on the condition that if you release any derivatives of my graphics they're automatically considered as ALSO GPL v2 (code may remain unreleased, but please do provide it) and carry this provision in GPL v2 uses.
Please ask someone in-the-know to be sure that the graphics are done by me. Especially TTD-Scale, long story.

Post Reply

Return to “Graphics Releases”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest