Loading Cargo Bay

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Mishioshu
Engineer
Engineer

Loading Cargo Bay

Post by Mishioshu »

Ok I'll try and make this as simple as possible as I have a grammar problem
I seem to be having some sort of trouble like when i place down a cargo bay that produces mail and i make 1 mail truck and make it go to the cargo bay and then i make a 2nd cargo bay and then i decide to make the truck load in the 1st cargo bay (doesn't move) so i force it to go to the next cargo bay to unload but i get no money
am i doing something wrong? i'm such an idiot when it comes to these things and i'm bawling my brains over this and have so much trouble understanding
Mishioshu
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Loading Cargo Bay

Post by Mishioshu »

bump
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Its because the last cargo bay doesn't accept the cargo you are moving.

May I suggest you reas this again, please, as your double-posting doesnt go down well in the forums.
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Mishioshu wrote:bump
Bump? You'll get bumped from the forums if you keep that up.
You may not be aware that you posted just before midnight UK time and bumped again just before 3 am, when we're all asleep!

Have you selected mail as the cargo to load? Does the 2nd cargo bay aceept mail?
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Nawdic
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Nawdic »

Mishioshu wrote:Ok I'll try and make this as simple as possible as I have a grammar problem
I seem to be having some sort of trouble like when i place down a cargo bay that produces mail and i make 1 mail truck and make it go to the cargo bay and then i make a 2nd cargo bay and then i decide to make the truck load in the 1st cargo bay (doesn't move) so i force it to go to the next cargo bay to unload but i get no money
am i doing something wrong? i'm such an idiot when it comes to these things and i'm bawling my brains over this and have so much trouble understanding

Now i get it!! it's because once you move it, all the mail gets deleted.

Its a Loco thing.

(Badger, ignore my first post)
Very much a retired regular poster..... If you can say that :mrgreen:
Mishioshu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mishioshu »

on second thought i think i know what the problem is
the cargo has to accept it, right?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Erm yes?
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Mishioshu
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mishioshu »

never mind i got it all figured out now

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”