-- What's New in v14 --
- bug fixes (ship unloading)
- bug fixes (ship pathfinder timing out and buying non-existent companies)
- ship pathfinding speed ups
- Delete extra ships; name ships
- Grid based-pathfinding
-- What's New in v10 --
- Dynamically add ships
- No longer builds ship depots next to docks
- Added support for FIRS' water-based industries. Requries FIRS v0.7.1 or newer.
- Bug fixes (to work with SuperLib and updated API)
- Requires v1.2 of the API, so probably OpenTTD 1.2-RC-1 or newer
- Various improvements and bug fixes (details)
- Operation Hibernia - a revenue source! Transports Oil from Oil Rigs to Oil Refineries
- Now requires MetaLibrary v2 and SuperLib v19
- Builds less of a road mess in late game (pic)
- Fixes bug where WmDOT would crash if it couldn't build HQ
- Now requires MinchinWeb's MetaLibrary v1 (available on Bananas)
- Now starts superfast (within ~15 days) even on the largest maps
- Now requires SuperLib v7
- Changes to pathfinder allowing in to run in 1/20 the time in some cases
- Double check the road got built
- Fix problem that was crashing WmDOT on savegame loading (thanks Zuu)
- Rewrite the innerards to make expansion easier
- requirements are now SuperLib v6 and Binary Heap v1
I present my AI - WmDOT (short for William's Department of Transportation).
What WmDOT does is build out the highway network rather than compete with you. It select a capital and builds out the highway network from there, with higher weightings on connecting cities that are higher in population and close together. It can work through a 256x256 map inside a couple of years.
It is also designed to allow multiple instances to work together (each instance selects its own capital/starting point).
Multiple Instances in action
Available here on or Bananas.
Requires SuberLib v37 and MetaLibrary v8.