industry problems

Got a problem with TTDPatch? Get help here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

tomba
Engineer
Engineer

industry problems

Post by tomba »

hello there,

I'm having quite a problem with my TTD now that I installed the TTDpatch with configurator.
At first I used the newest alpha version, but since that gave me this problem, I now use 2.0 rev1, however still the same... :cry:

Somehow when I transport coal, oil, I think whatever that are not passengers, are left in the station en-route, while it clearly accepts the goods I deliver. Moreover, it seems like everything goes fine for the computer players, as he makes lots of money with industrial transport.

Would somebody know this error? How can this be solved?

thanks!
Tomba
Prof. Frink
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Prof. Frink »

RTM&SBP!
(Read The Manual & Search Before Posting)
Rob
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Rob »

Don't use UNLOAD in your train orders.

Read in the manual about : feederservice

Manual
Wie zich gelukkig voelt met het geluk van anderen, bezit een rijkdom zonder grenzen. (F.Daels)
Still the best OS around
tomba
Engineer
Engineer

Post by tomba »

honoustly I don't think this feature is very well thought of.

Let me clear this up. For me that is no problem to not use unload, it's just a matter of getting used to it.
The real problem occurs that the computer AI still uses unload at the end of the line. That works fine for the computer, he makes money even when using it, but then I take over the company... I must then change all lorries and trains that use 'unload' and remove that, in order to make sure they are profitable.

Is all this fuss really necessary then? I now think twice fore taking over another company.
Prof. Frink
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Prof. Frink »

Use Cht:NoUnload.
Arathorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Arathorn »

Patchdevs: could you automatically make the game remove those unloads from the AI when taking over a company? Cht: NoUnload may cause a lot of trouble for people who use feederservice a lot (not me personally).

Return to “Problems with TTDPatch”