Hungarian Set / Colossal404's projects

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

colossal404
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Hungarian Set / Colossal404's projects

Post by colossal404 »

Hungarian set is the comprehensive name of the Ikarus Set, the Hungarian Truck set and the MÁV Set.
I am the main drawer all of these, but Kirga usual to draw sometimes and the coding is by GL2.
But sometimes I have other, small projects, if I done with one, I will post it there.
Now, the GRFs:
Ikarus set:
Ikarus Set 7 is coming, work in progress!
is.png
is.png (1006 Bytes) Viewed 36052 times
Hungarian Truck Set (HTS):
The aim of the set that model the trucks what used in Hungary. So, not all of the trucks made in Hungary. Largely of them were from Europe, but the newer ones from west.
The set:
The set will be contains about 20 trucks from 1950 to 2008. There isn't fantasy models, all of them were based on a real truck.

Currently working on: Drawing
Current status:
Drawings: ?%
Coding: %%
Data: 50%
Changelogs:
From 2.0 to 2.1: bugfix, in-code changes
Download link:
teherautow.GRF
Hungarian Truck Set 2.1
(424.3 KiB) Downloaded 2484 times
Currently only fully support the original cargoes of temperate!

MÁV set:
The MÁV Set's aim to remodel the vehicles of the MÁV, the Hungarian State Railways company.
All of the vehicles based on a real one, but some of them were just planned to buy in reality.
The set:
The set will contins 7 steam engines, 7 diesels, 9 electric engines and 11 different types of multiple units from 1907 to 2010. The list of vehicles may expand, I don't know yet.
Some of the vehicles are too long for TTD scale and porice some bugs in tunnels and on bridges, so we have to code them as articulated vehicles. It's looks good on straight tracks, but on slopes and turns it's broke to two parts.
Another team member take the entire MÁV-Set project, so currently tehere's some beta versions available, I try to upload them there too.
Currently working on:
Current status:
Drawings: ?%
Coding: ?%
Data: ?%
Download link:
mavsetw-1.4beta.zip
MÁV Set 1.4 Beta
(30 KiB) Downloaded 2051 times
Homepage of these sets: openttd.info

Generic buses:
I made a small bus set in OpenGFX drawing style, it's not a part of a big project, just one separate GRF.
The set contains 13 buses, in 6 different brand.
Current version is 1.2, if you have suggestion, please let me know.
Download link:
Generic Buses 1.2

Düwag TW6000 trams:
TW6000 trams are repainted by SosMakaroni, and coded in a separate grf as a teaser for the tram set.
Current version is 1.0
Contains 5 different liveries, a single and a doubled tram.
The 5 liveries are Company color, Budapest, Houten and 2 for Hannover (one fully green, one with white stripe).
Download link:
Düwag TW6000 1.0
Last edited by colossal404 on 25 Mar 2015 10:30, edited 35 times in total.
petert
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Hungarian Set / Colossal404's projects

Post by petert »

Great! I'm very much looking foward to the releases of these amazing GRFS!

Nagyon jó! Emádom a Magyar GRF-ek. Mayd varok amig ki jőn a tokéletes GRF.
colossal404
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by colossal404 »

Thanks! :D
You write the hungarian text without any translator? If yes, Your hungarian is quite good! :)
petert
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by petert »

Yes, glad to find some other hungarians around the site.

Tőbb Magyarok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
colossal404
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by colossal404 »

Hm, but as I see, you live in the USA. You are with Hungarian ancestry and you moved out to the USA?
But this hungarian text isn't good as the previous. :)
petert
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by petert »

Yes exactly, I just came back from Budapest 2 weeks ago
Graion Dilach
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Graion Dilach »

Actually, I always liked the Ikarus set.... my only problem was the incompatibility with LV4. I hope it is compatible with eGRVTS, because I use that nowadays.

An Ikarus-fanboy.

S jobban szeretek csendben lenni.

Keep it up.... unfortunately I can't draw nor code to help you.... and this is one of those things what I hate in myself.
colossal404
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by colossal404 »

Thanks, but in the 0.7.x OpenTTD versions you can turn on the "Enable multiple newgrf engine sets" opion, and the you can use any other road vehicle grf with Ikarus set.
Cudar
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Cudar »

The problem is not that, the price of the Ikarus buses is increased when the LV4 is loaded? Because this is inevitable in the game.
KG Studios Cudar (latest news about RVR) - Romania in OTTD tt-forums topic - Romania in OTTD website - RomTrain Graphics
Creator of the Road Vehicles in Romania set
ImageImage
Graion Dilach
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Graion Dilach »

Jó felfogású ember, aki nem ért a grfekhez, s csak Red Alert 2-t és Quake 3-at moddolt életében:

Mind az LV4 set, mind az eGRVTS set tartalmaz egy global multipliert a futó kötségben s az árban. Vagy teljesen eltérő árszámolásuk van... mert milliós árkülönbségek jönnek ki forintoknál. Ezért van az is, hogy csak a szerb villamoskészlet passzol az LV4hez.

De el kell, hogy mondjam, lenyűgöző, hogy a tavaly lerobbant, egyedüli buszunk is benne van a készletben! :shock: :mrgreen: :bow: Kár, hogy kirázódtak az üvegek belőle, s túl drága a Volánnak megcsinálni. "Ikarus évszázados története" a forrás?

OK, now something similar in English.

I'm not very sure about it, because I don't know anything about it, but I think there is a global multiplier or an alternative counting in costs both in eGRVTS and LV4. Because of this, the Ikarus buses are too expensive.

But the set is more than amazing. Even that unique bus was in that set, which was going on my route. Unfortunately his glasses were shaken out last year and it's too expensive to fix it.
colossal404
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by colossal404 »

Nem tudok neki mit csinálni, sajnos az LV4-hez nem fog passzolni sose. Viszont készül a hozzávaló teherautó szett, azzal majd stimmelnek az árak.
Az egyedüli busz a 284-es lenne?

Eng:
I can't do anything to fix the prices, but the truck set for this is under progress.
The bus with broken glasses is the Ikarus 284?
Graion Dilach
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Graion Dilach »

Találtam egy érdekességet. Az E94.14 finn megrendelésű 14,5 méteres Volvo alvázas busz, talán nem úgy kéne hívni. .15 Scania, ugyanígy, olyan van a Kapos Volánnak. Az E94-es 14,8 méteres Magyarországon futó variánsait amúgy E94.16-nak hívták (Euro 3-as blokk), ill. E94.18 (Euro 4-es blokk, Tisza Volán) Viszont nekem megvan az Ikarus-könyv, ami még technikai adatokat is közöl, tehát ily téren tudok segíteni. A másikra meg majd kitalálok valamit.
A 284-esből 10 darabos nullszéria létezett, 2008-ban négy még futott, a kétajtós E94.16-ból viszont csak egy - amiről ma semmit nem lehet tudni.
Apróság: A C56-os nem a '70-es évekbeli 256-os távolsági újrakiadása, az 256.00 volt. 1993 őszén készült el tajvani rendelésre az Ikarus 268, melyből az Alba Volán kérésére fejlesztették ki a 256.44/.42-t, s ez a típus a C56 alapja.
Nem lehetne FIRS/ECS kompatibilitás, túrabuszokkal? Az lenne a végső pont emelett. Ezért töröltem le az eredetit... asszem, nekem az volt meg valahol...
A teherautó-szettet várom!

Some techniacal minorities... I'm too lazy to translate it. I have a book about the whole Ikarus history, so I have technical details about all the Ikaruses which ever made.
Actually, there were 10 284s and according to my book, 4 of them are still on the road, which isn't true for the only 2-door version of the Ikarus E94.16.
Oh, addition. The C56 isn't based upon the old 256 from the '70s. It was based upon a remake of the Taiwanese Ikarus 268, the Ikarus 256.44/.42, designed for a Hungarian local transport company.
Would you mind adding some Tourists to the set? Then I'd totally vote for my dear old Ikaruses.
I'll wait for the truck-part as well!
colossal404
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by colossal404 »

Én inkább csak simán 15m -esnek nevezném, mindenki azt a típust képzeli bele amelyiket akarja.
Lényegtelen hogy hogyan keletkezett a C56, de amúgy tudom hogy így született.
A FIRS/ECS kompatibilitás alatt azt érted hogy tudjon turistát is szállítani?

Eng:
I named the three axle E94 as E94 15m simly.
:] It doesn't matter where comes the C56 from, but I know it's history.
What do you mean under the FIRS/ECS compatibility? The coach buses can able to transport tourists?
Graion Dilach
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Graion Dilach »

Igen és igen.
Ja, van magyar 396os is. Tizenkilencet adtak el Magyarországon.
DFe ha technikai információ kell, napi rendszerességel olvasom a fórumot, csak egy szavadba kerül.

Ok and yes.
Another thing: There are Hungarian 396s.
Then if any technical detail you need, call me. I'll gladly help.
FooBar
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by FooBar »

colossal404 wrote:Eng:
I can't do anything to fix the prices, but the truck set for this is under progress.
Yes you can. I did it in the Dutch Tram Set, so it's certainly possible.

Here goes the theory:
- Detect LV4
- If LV4, set base cost multiplier to x8 (or whatever LV4 uses, I recall x8)
- Use set of Action0's with prices according to x8 multiplier
- If not LV4, set default TTD base cost multiplier
- Use set of Action0's with price according to default multiplier (i.e. what you have now)

If you like I can provide the commented source NFO of the Dutch Tram Set under the GPL license, or do a decode of the set yourself. In case of the latter the uncommented source is under the CC BY-NC-SA license. Ask me why that is if you're interested :P

Magyar:
Err...no, I better not attempt that :wink:

Graion Dilach wrote:Nem lehetne FIRS/ECS kompatibilitás, túrabuszokkal?
FIRS doesn't do tourists, so no problems there. For ECS the vehicles need to be made refittable, not very complicated.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Graion Dilach wrote:Jó felfogású
If you want more than a few of us to read your posts, you'll put the English first. And then you'll leave out the Russian (or whatever-it-is) entirely. (For an explanation, see the "Smart Questions" document in my signature.)

Lrf, V xabj vg'f abg Ehffvna. Qb V ybbx yvxr V pner? (<--- Not Russian. Also not "whatever-it-is".)
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Graion Dilach
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Graion Dilach »

Would you mind respect other languages?

Your Smart Questions actually points to one thing... it's easier to make yourself understand if there are shared languages. Although both of us (the main developer and the question asker) know English, that language isn't our native. According to your Smart Questions, people should be clear as possible. Using native language (in this case, whatever-it-is) prevents problems occurring during translation.

Although I share my thoughts with everybody, because I used English after whatever-it-is.

Oh, and your Smart Questions actually have a 404 link about Whatever-it-is translation.

The writer of this text wouldn't like to sound harsh, just sound ordinary, without any offense. And he's still interested.
No more flame war posts will be written.
petert
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by petert »

DaleStan wrote: If you want more than a few of us to read your posts, you'll put the English first.
Well, this is a Hungarian Set, so most people interested in this would be Hungarians. Besides, I would rather have someone who puts English after 100 other languages, than someone who doesn't put it in at all.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Igazabol, nincs sok ember aki beszel magyarul. Van egy magyar transport tycoon forum ami csak magyar embereknek van.

It: http://www.openttdhungary.gportal.hu/gi ... g=30569162

Bocsanat hogy a magyarom nem a leg jobb, nem tudom nagyon tanulni it american-ban.
Yexo
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Yexo »

petert wrote:Well, this is a Hungarian Set, so most people interested in this would be Hungarians.
But this is an English forum, and according to the forum rules all posts should be in English. Of course it's fine to provide an Hungarian translation besides the English, but English is the main forum language and as such should come first.
Besides, I would rather have someone who puts English after 100 other languages, than someone who doesn't put it in at all.
If someone didn't put it in at all he'd be asked to take the discussion to pms because the offical forum language is English.

This will also be the my last post here for now as all this is offtopic. I wish you good luck with developing a nice newgrf.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Graion Dilach wrote:According to your Smart Questions
It's not mine. I just happen to link to it.
Graion Dilach wrote:people should be clear as possible.
Does it not also say "Also ... write in English."? The "unless you know what your respondents' languages are" clause is irrelevant here. The only language you know that everyone here uses, at least semi-fluently, is ... ... English!

Furthermore, the forum rules specify that you are to "only post to the forum in English". Posting "only ... in English" means that you do not put any language other than English in your posts -- Specifically, in this case, no Hungarian.

If you wish to have a conversation in Hungarian, do so by private message.
Graion Dilach wrote:Oh, and your Smart Questions actually have a 404 link about Whatever-it-is translation.
Then tell someone who cares. Like maybe the person who actually maintains said document set. But do so in English.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser

Return to “Graphics Development”