Locomotion Savegames (No off-topic posting)

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

Geert
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Geert »

I've a new saved game!

It has 32 trains in it and 8 trucks.
8 Intercity's (Trains that only goes to big city's).
8 Stoptreinen (Dutch, trains that stops on EVERY station).
4 Lumber trains.
4 Coal trains.
4 Iron Ore trains.
4 Mail trains.
8 Steel trucks.

Need:
The Dutch train set.
The Earth Slopes.
A larger helipad (I think you can download it on Steve's site).
A larger airport (I think you can download it on Steve's site).

It has one Metropolis which is the capital of this Saved Game. You can ricognize it inmediatly. It has the most inhabitants.

- Geert.
Attachments
Huge!.rar
(303.33 KiB) Downloaded 1011 times
e166647
Engineer
Engineer

Post by e166647 »

Hi !

Quite boring searching everywhere the right mods...
I can't find the TRSTA7.dat file for the last savegame. Can anyone help me ?

Thx.

JMF
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

That are the double stations of Loewe 13.
http://snirc.sytes.net/modding/index.ph ... imple-Mods
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
Geert
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Geert »

chevyrider wrote:That are the double stations of Loewe 13.
http://snirc.sytes.net/modding/index.ph ... imple-Mods
That's strange. Yes, I've put them in this map. But, no, I can't built them. They aren't in the list of stations to built.

- Geert.
Jarmus
Engineer
Engineer

Locomotion UK Swap game save

Post by Jarmus »

Here's a save game anyone can play -- no mods except that some trains have high reliability or no breakdown. I say some trains because this game is the result of the play of several members of the Locomotion UK forum. The goal of the scenario is to transfer 90,000 goods in 10 years.

The idea of the Swap game is that everyone plays exactly one year; then submits a screen shot at Locomotion UK showing their Company Value and Goods transferred. The game with the highest number of Goods delivered -- or highest Company Value if no goods delivered -- submits their saved game at January 1 of the next year. Then everyone plays from that saved game for one year to complete the next turn. Also, a winning player's saved game will not be used if that player has won a previous turn -- until all players playing that year are in that state.

We've played 5 years so far and nobody has delivered Goods; though the town of Carlisle should be accepting Goods soon. There are goods available at the Steel Mill in Stirling and the Lumber Mill that's near Dumfries.

In this last turn, a young friend of mine, Barmer, got the highest score of those members who's saved game hadn't been used yet. I'm posting his saved game here partly to invite anyone from this forum to join -- but also because Barmer got himself in a bit of trouble over there and can't upload files :(

So, feel free to play a turn and submit your screen shot. Maybe it'll be your saved game that we'll use next! Find the rules and current year discussion at http://www.expressworldforum.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl Also, you can find the origional scenario in the uploads area of that forum if you'd like to start it from scratch.

Jarmus -- for that bad boy Barmer

(by the way, Barmer is really the same guy as Jarmus with a different face -- I don't mean to be sly there -- just a bit of Role Playing)
Attachments
SWAP-Scotland-Yr5-85-Barmer.zip
(402.14 KiB) Downloaded 827 times
Jarmus
Engineer
Engineer

Another Locomotion UK Swap game save

Post by Jarmus »

My little friend Barmer won the Locomotion UK Swap game again it seems. Here's his game save from year 7. Delivery of current goods is pretty efficient. There's more chemicals and lumber to bring in yet. Those extra goods will require more capacity on the goods delivery routes. Two seperate stations with multiplatforms each are receiving goods at Carlisle.

Good luck

Jarmus for Barmer
Attachments
SWAP-Scotland-Yr7-Barmer-13797.zip
(423.78 KiB) Downloaded 788 times
Karl Townsend
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Karl Townsend »

i must bloody say i am gobsmacked those are some fantasic networks well ill give ya mine
hope you like it
Attachments
West Country 1900 No Raods.rar
(199.43 KiB) Downloaded 748 times
ImageImageImageImageImage
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Here is my mod. It´s not that good. And you will probably fins much strange things. Well, the goal is to deliver 500 000 passengers, no time limit, and one competitor, with only trucks :p The game started in 1930.

Needed:
Vagn C20, SVoyager
Highspeed Brickbridge, chevyrider

Not sure if needed:
Enhanced Airport Pack, Steve

If something more is needed, tell me.
BTW, I use a modded C20 and a modded aircraft.[/url]
Attachments
Great Britain & Ireland 1930.SV5
Here it is.
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 663 times
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
rollercoaster
Engineer
Engineer

Post by rollercoaster »

- The last tycoon! -
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

cool. And welcome to tt-forums, I saw that was your first post ;)
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

rollercoaster wrote:A savegame with one of my largest stations in Loco

Picture:
http://users.atw.hu/magyartycoon/Letolt ... senger.bmp

Save:
http://users.atw.hu/magyartycoon/Letolt ... senger.zip
You aren't a beginner anymore. :wink:
Welcome.
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
tydev417
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by tydev417 »

Here's my first saved game, I kept on playing Aerophobia after I won it and it expanding to the point where it has 115 trains and whole bunch of choke points at certain areas. There may be some backups because of all the trains so feel free to delete some of them.

You Need:
BR Set V3
LT-High Speed Pack
Aircraft Pack 1.1
Class 42
Mk 2 Driving Carriage
Fast Bus mod

http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/8540/a ... 0549sc.jpg
Attachments
Aerophobia 2054.rar
Aerophobia 2054
(626.45 KiB) Downloaded 687 times
tydev417
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by tydev417 »

Here's a new version with a new unfinished branchline, and less trains (mainly because they flew off the track :roll:)

Download it and try it out and don't get lost! :lol:
Attachments
Aerophobia 2059.rar
(607.62 KiB) Downloaded 627 times
3 day
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by 3 day »

And here's mine. not sure but might require the aircraft pack and BR set v. 3.1
Attachments
Challenging.SV5
This is a good one, try it, update it then post it!
(1.27 MiB) Downloaded 612 times
RANDOMMAP2.SV5
(1.35 MiB) Downloaded 540 times
Windows is based on doors.
Please visit my favourite website!
trainlover123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by trainlover123 »

Me RRC Game:

It's ~2020 and you have several opponents, all using trucks :D . You are using only RRC's, note this game is very basic...

All you need is the RRC set. :)
Attachments
Unnamed1.SV5
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 495 times
Zengrath
Engineer
Engineer

Trucks!

Post by Zengrath »

Akalamanaia wrote:Ok Here is My Game Of Weatherworld(The Scenario that comes with the game). It got 3 Coal Trains,2 Iron Ore Trains, 2 Chemicals Trains, 1 goods train,2 Oil Trains(all Diesels) and 2 EMU's. Then I got 2 Ships(1 takes Chemicals, other takes oil), then I got 2 buses(double-deckers),and 2 goods trucks.
ok first off, I’m new to locomotion and just started getting into reading the forums and can't believe the amount of information I can get from these forums (makes me wonder if others games I have great forums like this). These forums have really enhanced my gaming experience with Locomotion, there is a lot more to the game then i thought initially.

Your weatherworld save is the first save I've ever looked at from someone else's creation and I have to say, I was shocked already at some of the things I seen which really clarified some things for me. First I didn't realize that you could have one station drop off oil at a town, and entirely different type of station used to pick up the goods! For some reason i been killing myself trying to use one station to both drop off and pickup different goods at a town! That makes my life so much easier.

OK, now the question. I never really had any luck with trucks, and I seen that you actually used trucks in your game and was actually making a profit, so I was so curious to see how much trucks would it take to keep up with that oil train, Then I went ahead and expanded the grain trucks and realized that I need 2 roads and depots to move all the grain. I'm wondering... Is it more profitable to use trucks over trains? because in just the grain and food alone makes a ton of cash, But the initial cost of buying heaps of trucks seems to far outweigh buying a single train that could probably carry just as much as 12 trucks, But it seems though that overall even though the investment is higher, the trucks probably making more money in the long run, am I right?

Here is the modified .sav of what I done.

Can anyone tell me if this is overboard with the trucks? And if so, what were Chris’s intentions on the truck usage in this game.

Already just looking at one .sav has enhanced my experience with this game greatly, looking forward to look through some more of them.

Thanks for reading this long post, I'm very bad at shortening descriptions and such :(

:Edit: Oh by the way, I am currently using no breakdowns, which probably would answer most of my question, If I were to turn breakdowns on that the costs and time to replace all those trucks would probably far outweigh any advantages over trains. Reason I don't like breakdowns is because they don't seem realistic in this game where time moves at a fast rate and breakdowns don't seem to be as dramatic in real life as the game due to scalability problems. I liked the old style transport tycoon deluxe way of handling it with depots, even if you turn off breakdowns, by having trains service a depot once each loop around, that little bit of downtime seemed a lot more realistic then it is in locomotion. That's my only disappointment over transport deluxe :Edit:
Attachments
Weatherworldzen.rar
(338.3 KiB) Downloaded 646 times
3 day
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by 3 day »

Geert wrote:I've a new saved game!

It has 32 trains in it and 8 trucks.
8 Intercity's (Trains that only goes to big city's).
8 Stoptreinen (Dutch, trains that stops on EVERY station).
4 Lumber trains.
4 Coal trains.
4 Iron Ore trains.
4 Mail trains.
8 Steel trucks.

Need:
The Dutch train set.
The Earth Slopes.
A larger helipad (I think you can download it on Steve's site).
A larger airport (I think you can download it on Steve's site).

It has one Metropolis which is the capital of this Saved Game. You can ricognize it inmediatly. It has the most inhabitants.

- Geert.
Where do you get earth slopes from?
Windows is based on doors.
Please visit my favourite website!
Seelenquell
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Seelenquell »

look here first..

if not found, then click here
sarahagain
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

London & The South East Save Game. (LINK)

Post by sarahagain »

SAVE GAME DOWNLOAD Available on this thread....

http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... &start=100

or

SAVE GAME DOWNLOAD LINK...(Two versions here...) Loco-Forums...

http://www.expressworldforum.com/cgi-bi ... 1142965342

This is a saved game on the London & South East Scenario by Matloughe from the Transport Tycoon Forums...Available here...
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=21015

I have changed the "goal" and the finances in order to try and build as much as possible. This version is not complete, but has a great deal happening. It gets quite hectic, especially around East Croydon and Selhurst, where the complex junctions could have done with a more intelligent signalling system! Tailbacks can happen here, but usually clear eventually, especially with careful use of the Pass signal at Danger button!

I have been pleasently surprised at just how many trains can be run on lines that are pretty close to "proper" railway practice. Seeing the Fast trains on the fast lines pass a slow on the slow reminds me of journeys on the London to Brighton line....which was the whole point of the exercise.....

NOTE

This game uses the BR Set From AMI Trains (This uses Version 3, Version 4 has just been released, and a V4 Bug Fix too.)

http://www.amitrains.co.uk/trains.php

No other Mods or Extras required.

Latest, and for now final, version of this SAVE GAME.

Now added London Underground. Northern Line Morden to Waterloo and a bit beyond. Victoria Line Victoria to Brixton Via Stockwell. Circle line Westminster to Kensington Olympia (Yes, I know that CL doesn't really go there! :wink: )

100 trains. So beware the odd jam! :roll:

I have re-modeled the slow to fast line junction at East Croydon with fly-overs. Also the Fast lines E C to London Bridge now burrow under the slow lines at Selhurst Junction.

I am now going to do something a little different! :wink: :) :lol:
Last edited by sarahagain on 08 Apr 2006 16:32, edited 2 times in total.
sarahagain
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by sarahagain »

Post to be deleted.....
Last edited by sarahagain on 08 Apr 2006 16:30, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”