Faster trains and more cargo

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

polle8
Engineer
Engineer

Faster trains and more cargo

Post by polle8 »

is there eny where i can get a update so my trains get more horsepower and the wagons can carry more and the trains drives faster.

I love to play maps with A LOT of cargo from 1 station to the next crossing the whole map and back.

and is it possible to reload a savegame into Create senario. so i can make more wood. ?

Thz
polle8 Denmark
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Faster trains and more cargo

Post by wallyweb »

polle8 wrote:and is it possible to reload a savegame into Create senario. so i can make more wood.
When you are in the scenario editor and click on the disk button there should be an option to "load game". Do you see this?
polle8
Engineer
Engineer

Post by polle8 »

no i dont have it i have the latest update of open ttd. the load game was in a ealier patch but i dont have it any more
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

polle8 wrote:no i dont have it i have the latest update of open ttd. the load game was in a ealier patch but i dont have it any more
ah ... OTTD ... unfortunately I am not familiar with it. Perhaps somebody in the OPenTTD section of the forums instead of TTDPatch? :wink:
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Did you possibly change from Patch to Open? Patch has the Load Game option. Open does not.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser

Return to “Suggestions”