Moderator: Graphics Moderators
Is there currently any way have different road sprites for the desert roads, or would it require patchwork?
- "rainforest" town
- SCR3.png (46.82 KiB) Viewed 4335 times
- Desert town
- SCR1.png (57.37 KiB) Viewed 4335 times
Anyway, to get city roads in the desert, you need a grf that turns on bit 1 of Action D variable 9E.
If bit 0 is turned on, I do get farmland; so something is happening.
I don't think so. We have 3 sets of road sprites; city roads, below snow and above snow. But showing city roads in desert towns, is the same as showing them above the snowline too, but there would be no snow on them.lifeblood wrote: ... does this mean that it could be possible to get urban roads to appear above the snowline? ...
- TTDPatch Developer
- Posts: 759
- Joined: 24 Jul 2005 05:07
- Location: Canberra, Australia
Without it there, the pavement (and trees) in deserts wont work.
This encouraged me to learn NFO. I just created my first grf file (very simple though), and it actually works
- Desert pavements in Openttd!
- OpenttdDesertPavement.png (42.03 KiB) Viewed 3570 times
- (36 Bytes) Downloaded 194 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests