Mah train trip to Belgium

Take a break from playing the game and chat here about real-world transportation issues!

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

Some nice shots there Purno... who did you go with in the end?
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Looks awesome Purno! I hope you had a great time. :D
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

andel wrote:Some nice shots there Purno... who did you go with in the end?
Alone... :(
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Unsinkable
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Unsinkable »

Reminds me of when I used to live in Namur in Belgium... I used to go to Liege all the time to go to a bar there with mates... Fun times!! :D
Twenty-four to nothing and I'm at the intersection - My First Punk Song; Boxcar Racer
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

All pictures of the journey;

http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=139307

Admit it, the station is a mess... :lol:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Unsinkable
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Unsinkable »

Haha, it's been a mess as long as I've known it! Work began back around the start of 2004 and it's still going!!
Still, I didn't stop at that station much, I usually went to Liege-Palais and wandered to where I needed to go from there, haha.
Twenty-four to nothing and I'm at the intersection - My First Punk Song; Boxcar Racer
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Thanks for sharing, Purno, those were nice photos :)).
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
Martin
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Martin »

Yes, interesting shots, thanks Purno. :)
:)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

You're welcome. Meanwhile I uploaded all of my train pictures I made in my 'career' :P

( http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=137335 )
Image Image
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

That's a lot of pictures! Is this another of our trains that you lot have stolen? :P

Looks like an 08 shunter to me.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Could very well be indeed. In the past the Dutch 'borrowed' some British engines.
Image Image

Return to “Real-World Transport Discussion”