Finally, in an exclusive and unique special preview
I am releasing some pics of my work, which is the reason why every day I go to sleep at 5 AM.
There are 3 screenshots, and I hope you like them. I will release this work after all items in the "To Do List" disappear. You can help me with that or other stuf if you want, and I will give you the proper credit for it.
I have created the following site specially for new graphics, and there you will find my work:Go to TTD Urban Renewal
You can also send me your new graphics so I can add it in the same page.
That page does not have pop ups, like the rest of my pages. That is because the screenshots are GIF and big in size.Modifications done in this project:
- All the items in the map have new lighting that simulates the night illumination effect.
- Added normal/fluorescent lights to: all train stations, bus stations, road vehicles depot, almost all temperate climate buildings and houses, parks, small and large airports, all rail, monorail and maglev engines, absolutely all vehicles (front, back, and side lights), oil rig, etc.
- Added different sequences of flashing lights to: top of tall buildings (including cranes in buildings under construction), oilr rig, airports, heliport, etc.
- Changed the runway light of large airport, added lights to the runway of small aiport (already redesigned by Mr. Hunt at TTD Forums), added fluorescent lights under the runway lines.
- Replaced the post-modernist blocky building with one from the sub-tropical climate. The building was redesigned to be taller and look right after the random coloration of pre-definied colors in game. Because of problems with this coloration I had to replace the blocky building.
- Re-painted street lights with dark red and turned them on.
- Re-colored train signals to be brighter.
- Added satellite TV antennas to many buildings, including the company HQ.
- Overall number of modified sprites: Hard to tell. At least 3300 sprites.