industries and subsidies

Are you a beginner with Locomotion? Learn the basics here.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

leunga22
Engineer
Engineer

industries and subsidies

Post by leunga22 »

sorry, i'm new at this game. an offer for a subsidy comes up, livestock from farm to factory. so i built a train route with a station at the farm and factory. i checked my train and it is picking up livestock and dropping it off at the right place, but... the subsidy tab does not say that i was awarded the subsidy. moreover, it doesn't seem like i'm getting paid for transporting the stuff at all.
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

There are subsidies :shock:
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
Stormscape
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Stormscape »

Wow, which version of Locomotion is he playing? I want it.
eh wot?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: industries and subsidies

Post by Purno »

leunga22 wrote:sorry, i'm new at this game. an offer for a subsidy comes up, livestock from farm to factory. so i built a train route with a station at the farm and factory. i checked my train and it is picking up livestock and dropping it off at the right place, but... the subsidy tab does not say that i was awarded the subsidy. moreover, it doesn't seem like i'm getting paid for transporting the stuff at all.
I guess that's Transport Tycoon Deluxe with Patch while using the Unload option in the orders? If so, don't use the Unload option.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

Return to “Locomotion Beginners”