[OpenTTD] XeryusTC's screenshots and doo-doos

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

even more
Attachments
lewisdore.png (97.54 KiB) Viewed 2503 times
pax-passing.png (37.99 KiB) Viewed 2504 times
tecombe-cross-2.png (97.29 KiB) Viewed 2504 times
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

more
Attachments
winddown.png (143.52 KiB) Viewed 2495 times
wood-drop.png (92.75 KiB) Viewed 2498 times
new-tunthwaite.png (85.72 KiB) Viewed 2498 times
Last edited by XeryusTC on 23 May 2007 19:41, edited 1 time in total.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

last
Attachments
Grodingney-Bridge.png (50.24 KiB) Viewed 2491 times
wood-passing.png (45.05 KiB) Viewed 2491 times
plenside.png (179.04 KiB) Viewed 474 times
knedle
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by knedle »

Pretty screenshots, however japanese trains in japanese enviroment driving on right lane look a bit weird. ;)
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

New game, new newgrfs, new screenshot. The new game has quite some water (around 50% of the map) and I'm using pb_build and the UKRS, which means torture ;).
This time we see a 0-6-0 Tank Engine on a 2 way line on the shore. This is quite a nice coal line the train is running on, and it's also the first train line in the game!

Edit: another screenshot, this time from the sawmill. There are only 3 forests and they're all nearby so it took me only a few minutes (excluding the time I waited for the cash) to build it. The wood train automatically pick the wood platforms and the goods trains pick the harbour station tiles :).
This is also the station with the most complicated entry in the entire network, it is also the biggest station in the game.
Attachments
0-6-0-sea.jpg
0-6-0-sea.jpg (39.73 KiB) Viewed 2377 times
sawmill.png
sawmill.png (90.65 KiB) Viewed 2344 times
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

More screenshots, and another special occasion has occured, I earned my first million after 20 years of playing!

Shown are the Bundinghead junction and another junction which doesn't have a name yet but will likely be called Ponningville junction.
Bundinghead junction is the junction that all coal trains must go through to get to the main power station. An old power station has been abandoned because it's technologies became outdated and it couldn't cope with energy demands. The main power station has been expanded a little bit so the map wouldn't run out of juice when the demand became too big for it.
The other junction is a junction that is used by wood, coal and goods trains, all taking a different direction from the line that comes from the north west.
Attachments
bundinghead.png
bundinghead.png (124.49 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
coal+wood.png
coal+wood.png (94.46 KiB) Viewed 2287 times
Ben_K
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ben_K »

Nice shots. The black and white idea is always cool, although Id recommend using a bit of brown to make it look more 'Sepia'. :)
m3henry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by m3henry »

like this?
Attachments
lol
lol
sepiamill.png (149.17 KiB) Viewed 2229 times
The occasional look back at your past can teach you a great many things...
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Ben_K wrote:Nice shots. The black and white idea is always cool, although Id recommend using a bit of brown to make it look more 'Sepia'. :)
See the beginning of the thread, there are some sepia shots there.
I planned it to be black and white from the beginning so I didn't look into sepia this time.

Return to “Screenshots”