British Rail Set : Current = 5.0

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

OK:

WIP on my pc at the moment:
A class 150
A class 153
A class 455 (SW Trains)

I like the 333 btw :)
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
herr_direktor
Engineer
Engineer

Post by herr_direktor »

class 333's operate near to where i live. they run on the airedale and wharfdale electrification line, between skipton and leeds (and bradford forster sq.). the image that is shown in this thread of the green class 333, looks very strange compared to the ones we have here, here is an photo of a class 333. (northern rail).

Edit by GoneWacko: Deleted the image because it had deep-linking protection and as such redirected to a picture of a vagina.

the photo is taken from leeds.

is there any chance some one could change the colour of the class 333 to these colours as seen in the photo. thanks.
L J Craig
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

my bad, i forgot to update the post, but i have a class 332, not a class 333, and herr it should be possible as there is a msts model in the livery in your photo.
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

I have the 333 on my PC also... just not had chance to do owt with it... The 332 operates between London Paddington and London Heathrow... co-incidently, it is the only train line with step-free access at either end... not interesting to most, I know, but I found it helpful to me....
Andel
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Martin
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Martin »

Just to clarify, do you mean the train or the stations are step-free?

(Sorry if this is OT!)
:)
intercity125
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by intercity125 »

I believe that means the stations :)
Martin
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Martin »

Thanks, that was probably obvious really :)
:)
metalangel
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by metalangel »

Hang on... what do you mean the only line with step free access at either end? Surely you could get on a train at Paddington, ride it to Cardiff, and then use one of the lifts to get down to the street? Or does that not count because I'm confused? :wink:
"(Locomotion is) one of the best-playing games of its type." -Chris Sawyer

Northeast Corridor - South Wales & the Southwest
intercity125
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by intercity125 »

Hey, i never said it! I dunno, you can get the tube step free sometimes also, and you can go from Barking to Shoeburyness step free also i believe!
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

I actually mean:

As a wheelchair user i rely on ramps etc... however, on the Heathrow Express there is no step - it is 100% step free either end...

the only other service i know of to do this is the Jubilee extension and the DLR.

Most stations have access now, and the ones that don't are either due for upgrade or have contingency planning in operation.

Right - off home now (Via a 153 with steps, a 158 with steps and a 220 with steps. Do you think someone has something against me?!)
Andel
[/size]
metalangel
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by metalangel »

Just the Victorians who built all the railways and stations.

andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

metalangel wrote:Just the Victorians who built all the railways and stations.
Darn those Victorians *Shakes fist, homer style*
Andel
[/size]
Thinlizzy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Thinlizzy »

I know the person who owns "The Siding" please don't steal his material and bandwidth
Cheers, Steve
metalangel
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by metalangel »

Thinlizzy wrote:I know the person who owns "The Siding" please don't steal his material and bandwidth
OWNED!

:twisted:

A question: Would it be possible to allow different DMU classes to be coupled together? In Cardiff, a 143 set and a 156 set isn't an uncommon sight (even if it looks very odd)

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Its possible, just use the "compatible" with function in the VC; but i thought there is a limit of 8 or something; Shifty Powers has encountered that with his mat64/mat54 (Dont know wich one :) )

But if you leave it empty, its compatible with all others :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

I've edited my 158 and 508, as well as the 170 that is available... ok, and I might have edited the speed and power to make more money... *looks ashamed*... but a 158 @ 267MPH is quite cool....
Andel
[/size]
MjD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by MjD »

metalangel, yes its possible as IA said, as i only really know about the SPT ones as they are the ones i travel in i only see the same types of units coupled together, but if anyone can tell me what units couple together then i will change my models.
::::: WIP -- British Rail Set [BRS] for Locomotion with IA, andel, matloughe, Barry and Jonnie :::::
Researcher for the TTDP BRSet Team. Which is here.
metalangel
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by metalangel »

andel: Having spent some time riding on 158s I don't really want them to go much faster than they already do!

Majorduck: Well, I've only seen 143s attached to 155s and 156s around here, but I'm sure other weird and wonderful combinations are possible.

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Talkin about weird combinations; I have seen a picture i wile ago with a NS "Buffel" attached to the NS "Regiorunner"; That is looking odd :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

The 158 only does 90... which is a shame 'cos i reckon with a bit more omph then you'd be guarenteed to be on a par with a rollercoaster for scare factor...

I had an entertaining sight on Saturday - an HST (125) without the passenger cars belting it through Chesterfield... it was on its way to doncaster for wheel change or something i think
Andel
[/size]

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”