Moderator: Locomotion Moderators
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 5#p1005285
Direct download: https://rapidshare.com/files/2571188792 ... A_v02e.rar
ED2K Network: ed2k://|file|ES_Spanish%20trains%20for%20locomotion_CC%20BY-SA_v02e.rar|16794021|E177A902454DC3E0319206CE8BA2CCED|h=3SNLRGKD6KOXMH7QU6NVM4UNMHZBQNMZ|/
This is a rare livery that was used only in this train some time. I like It, but It seems that Renfe didn't like it.
- ZIP file with a single train.
- (370.87 KiB) Downloaded 243 times
- 440_rare_liv.PNG (15.85 KiB) Viewed 7059 times
new world city
Bored? Lets play way different scenario!
Rugged and rough coastline - very mountainous - very very very limited flat lands - interesting map - French / English fictional scenario -
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 63#p869963
Yes, It was a prototype of the livery.FGV wrote:Isn´t that the prototype of what the new "Regionales" colour was supposed to be? It´s a shame that they didn´t go on with this livery.
Thanks!Vemon3D wrote:Wow, another nice Spainish set =D Looking good there =)
I have added four class 333 locomotives (diessel, based in a NOHAB design of 70's), two 9000 wagons (for passengers) and a 281 locomotive (electric, It's a bit slow). Also, I have added a new train with the latest 440 livery.
- ZIP file.
- (1.18 MiB) Downloaded 236 times
- 333A.png (31.55 KiB) Viewed 6893 times
- 333B.png (31.53 KiB) Viewed 6893 times
There are two photos here:
http://www.forotrenes.com/foro/viewtopi ... 17&start=0
- Two mail wagons.
- (172.28 KiB) Downloaded 172 times
- Transport Coordinator
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009 17:51
- Location: ´s-Hertogenbosch (AKA "The Duke´s Forest") , the Netherlands
Just fold at the dotted line and cut it out with a pair of scissors. If you are under the age of 16 please ask one of your parents or an adult supervisor if she/he can help you.
I will try to take some screenshots of them.Lighthouse wrote:Do you have some ingame screenies?
Also, I have a screenshot of the mail wagon.
- DAT files.
- (395.98 KiB) Downloaded 189 times
- Screenshot. Long distance (Renfe's great lines) livery.
- Screenshot95.PNG (37.13 KiB) Viewed 6532 times
- Original livery and mail wagon.
- Screenshot92.PNG (29.06 KiB) Viewed 6532 times
http://rapidshare.com/files/441793410/Trenes_Nuevos.rar (6mb download, RAR file with 33 DAT files)
I have tried to use cost like other similar trains in the game. Also, I have fixed the 260 locomotive and I have modified the restaurant and bar+passengers cars. Now, these wagons can carry mail. I know that this is not realistic, but this is to incentive the usage of at least of one of these cars in long distance trains:
9000 passenger: 80 passengers
9000 bar and passengers: 40 passengers and 15 bags of mail (AI builds trains with only these cars ).
9000 restaurant: 30 bags of mail.
I have updated the files:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2401813108 ... A_v02a.rar
I have added some new trains, but most of the work was to modify the light and fix the palette conversion. Also, I have optimized the sprite space, because I have removed some transparent areas.
This file is not compatible with the previous versions, because I have changed the filenames.
https://rapidshare.com/files/852447803/ ... A_v01b.rar
- SpanishTrains.png (11.35 KiB) Viewed 6300 times
- Screenshot, with two new locomotives.
- japonesa_locomotion.png (26.74 KiB) Viewed 6130 times
- vagones_ealos_arco3.png (37.01 KiB) Viewed 6120 times
I have added some new trains, like the 289.1 which is like adding two 269 locomotives, but a bit cheaper. Also, I have added some platform wagons, two mail cars and a 8000 restaurant car. Also, I have added some 448 EMU trains.
- Screenshot with 440 train (bottom), a 289.1 with some tarp roof wagons and a 269 with "thousandlines" decoration and two 8000 cars for regional services.
- SpainSetScreenshot.png (27.83 KiB) Viewed 6037 times
- Another screenshot.
- SpainSetScreenshot2.png (89.26 KiB) Viewed 5997 times
https://rapidshare.com/files/3875806490 ... A_v02d.rar
- Platanito.png (83.05 KiB) Viewed 5812 times
https://rapidshare.com/files/2571188792 ... A_v02e.rar (16 mb)
I have added these trains:
- Refurbished 448 EMUs
- "Camel" trains (trenes camello, class 592 (Man) and class 593 (Fiat)) and "Tamagochi" trains (596, made with one motor coach of 593 trains).
- "Sea Bream" train (tren besugo, class 449)
- Some containers (lgnss wagons), for food (milk) and various cargos.
Screenshot of camel trains (and Refurbished 448):
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1004879
The "Sea Bream" train (class 449) is made with two parts. You need to purchase the two parts if You want to use it.
The containers come in groups of four. AI will be forced to use different colours.
I have included the camel with CP (Portugal) livery.
- Screenshot with a "Sea Bream" EMU (class 449) and Japanese locomotive with some milk products containers.
The containers doesn't look good on this angle, I cant render vertical lines on it, but... other angles looks good. :(
- Sea_Bream_and_japanese_locomotive.png (27.76 KiB) Viewed 5562 times
- Two Japanese locomotives (class 269) with some container wagons. This configuration (two locomotives) is very common in Spain for class 269 locomotives.
- Containers_and_japanese_locomotives.png (29.96 KiB) Viewed 5560 times
- Traffic Manager
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 23 May 2011 15:31
- Skype: mejias.manuel36
- Location: Caracas, Venezuela
If You have a 3D model and the textures with the previous livery, I can help You.Manuel18 wrote:Looks good maquinista, did you have interest on create the new livery of RENFE 104 Series?
https://rapidshare.com/files/687866599/ES_Spanish trains for locomotion_CC BY-SA_v02f.rar
I have made these changes:
- Fixed the 333 (rebuilt) locomotives with their correct length and added some liveries of private operators.
- Added the 319 locomotives (only 319.3 and 319.4), not the original locomotives).
- Added the Vossloh Euro 3000 and Vossloh Euro 4000 locomotives (334 and 335 locomotives).
- Added the 308 locomotive.
- Added 435 EMUs.
- Added the 597 DMU (also called TER, "Tren español rápido" o "fast Spanish train").
- Added the 432 EMUs (nickname: bishop).
- Added the 441 EMUs.
- Added a self unloading wagon for coal and iron ore.
The class 334 locomotive (nickname "racing snails") is like the British railway Class 67 and It's better to use it for fast services. I have included a "fake" livery, because this locomotive was painted only in 2005 livery (which is visually poor, almost without colors).
The 335 locomotives is better for heavy freight trains. There are a livery for Takargo (Portugal).
The 597 DMUs are composed with two 2-cars trains, which can be uncoupled and follow different destinations. Since Locomotion doesn't allow this option I have added a full composition (4 cars) and some half compositions. The full composition doesn't have different liveries because these liveries were used in the latest years of operation, when only half compositions were used.
The 441 EMU (nickname: "automatic") is better for aesthetic purposes at this moment, because It's slow. It was used around Bilbao. Also, the 435 trains (nickname: "Swiss") are a bit slow, but you can find them useful If You want imitate the early 90s years.
There are two 319 locomotives for passenger services, they are a bit more expensive and fast, just like other locomotives. Some of these locomotives are owned by private operators, and I have added these liveries, like this (Continental Rail).
The 308 locomotives are for small or medium trains.
My idea is to create a HTML (or PDF) document with a better description of the set. Also, I want to add more 319 locomotives (with 3-windows) and the 269.604 prototype.
- (49.93 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
This is not possible. The filesize is too big (19 mb). But I can try to use other cyberlockers.IrmoTrainfan wrote:Hi,
The rapidshare link doesn't work. I recommend uploading the file to the forums as an attachment. (and I hate rapidshare anyway)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests