This is the Spain set taster. I will link here all updates and releases here. It supports ECS and FIRS cargoes.
The latest taster of Spain set is here:
The high speed tracks file can be downloaded here:
The 32 bpp pack with trains is here (It includes the GRF file):
This is a modified version of Total Bridge Renewal Set with high speed tracks and narrow gauge tracks (remember that this is not the official file!):
Some narrow gauge trains from Spain (FEVE) that would work on OpenTTD with Spain set if multiple GRF loading is enabled. It needs more work:
A single tram drawn by Sanchimaru:
Available 32 bpp extra zoom levels:
- Class 440 EMU (including class 470 EMU)
- Class 594 DMU
- Class 450 EMU
- Class 260 locomotive
- Class 281 locomotive
- Class 333 locomotive
- Short flat car (not all cargos)
- Livestock wagon (small)
- Closed wagon (goods)
- Small hooper
- Some passenger wagons.
- 1xx Steam, Talgo trains & High speed trains
- Talgo I: This train was experimental.
- Talgo II: It's a fast long distance train.
- Talgo III: It's a fast long distance train.
- 100 EMU (TGV Atlantique): It's the first high speed train available, and is very fast (300 kph).
- 102 EMU "duck" (Talgo-350): It can tilt in sharp corners (but don't build sharp corners in high speed lines). Its front is like a duck. (330 kph).
- 103 EMU (Velaro): It's the faster high speed train (350 kph).
- 104 EMU "little worm": Useful for short distances at high speed.
- 2xx Electric locomotives
- 252: It's the faster electric locomotive. It's based on Eurosprinter model.
- 269: It's a good electric locomotive.
- 3xx Diesel locomotives
- 4xx EMUs
- 440 EMU: This train was (and is) widely used in Spain. Good for commuters or regional trains.
- 443 EMU "little banana" (pendolino): This train is good for long distance. It tilts on curves.
- 447 EMU: This train is used in commuter services.
- 449 EMU: This train is good for regional services.
- 450 EMU "ship" (Z-20500): This train uses long distance cars, and It has two decks. Good for commuter services.
- 5xx DMUs
- 592 EMU
- 594 EMU: It's a IC3 train, but It only has two wagons. Tilts on curves
- 598 EMU
- Regional passengers car: It has speed limits, useful in early stages. Also, most of EMUs are built with this wagon.
- Long distance passengers car: Heavier and more expensive, but It doesn't have speed limits and allows more passengers.
- Mail coach: Allows mail but It can be refitted to armoured cargos.
- Small hopper (2CC): It allows all bulk cargoes (grain, minerals...), fruit and goods (wine).
- Small boxcar: Goods.
- Short tanker
- Short flatcar: Allows lots of cargos. But It's better for steel and wood.
Old 0.28 release file
Closed wagon narrow gauge:
http://www.listadotren.es/asociaciones/ ... 2&from=ser
http://www.listadotren.es/asociaciones/ ... 4&from=ser
http://www.listadotren.es/asociaciones/ ... 5&from=ser