So ships it is. I haven't been really active on this forum for a while because of real life interfering, and will have little time to make or coordinate anything in the (near) future. But I was bored tonight and made a ferry in Blender that could be used for TE. It's based on a type of cars, trucks and bicycle ferries common in the Netherlands. Sources: 1, 2 and 3.This topic is for the work on ships used in transport empire.
Current theme - all climates.
If you want to submit media content for TE which follows this theme - please do this here.
Media might include - textures, models etc.
- Higher polycount and resolution is better then lower polycount and resolution
- Format is irrelevant as long as it is relatively common or can be converted to a common format (blender, maya, 3d studio etc).
- The content posted here is considered under GPL license. Therefore if you post, your work automatically becomes GPLd.
Moderator: Transport Empire Moderators
- rijkspont.png (20.37 KiB) Viewed 12206 times
- (1.08 MiB) Downloaded 354 times
- Transport Empire Moderator
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: 10 Jan 2003 12:21
- Location: Wroclaw, Poland / Katowice, Poland
Just say NO to the TT fan-art sprite licensing madness. Public domain your art as well.
EDIT: screens of the coloured ones added.
- 150ft barge.zip
- (91.88 KiB) Downloaded 322 times
- Traffic Manager
- Posts: 222
- Joined: 04 Jan 2006 18:16
- Location: Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
EDIT: a screen of the 15 series and the new 20 series all lined up!
- 150-350ft barge.png
- up to 350ft long on the 20 series.
- (55.38 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests