What Was I Using?

Talk about the sequel to the original TT, Transport Tycoon Deluxe.
TracerBullet
Engineer
Engineer

What Was I Using?

Post by TracerBullet »

Hi,

I've decided to give TTD a go after leaving it for quite a while, it's been so long I need to download it again. Anyway I've downloaded it via the NR/Zapotek site as I believe I did last time and either it's changed considerably or I've downloaded the wrong version. The TTD version I remember playing was opened from a program that allowed you to change all it's settings before actually opening up the game through the use of loads of little check boxes split up into appropriate sections. It also had an auto update feature and what not.

The details are pretty vague but thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone could think of the Version/Program I was using to play.

Cheers,
~Tracer
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: What Was I Using?

Post by DaleStan »

I can, but I refuse to point you to that program on the grounds of "it's terrible". Try TTDPC instead.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
TracerBullet
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TracerBullet »

I tried that but it's mainly the options such as turning off of the sound and changing the resolution it opens up in and what not + it's just what I learnt to use and did everything I wanted it to :D
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

The only thing TTDPC doesn't do that the program you were using does do are
1) Auto-update.
2) Make hash out of your config files.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
TracerBullet
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TracerBullet »

Well it'd be pretty cool if I knew at I used to use. I'd appreciate it anyway :)
Flamelord
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Flamelord »

I'll help you take the plunge, but don't come to me when you want help getting out of the mess.

http://www.divxland.org/ttd/

You want either TTD Configurator or the Pro version of the same. You get to pick your own poison.
Additional Livery Set
Official TT-Jewel Staite FanClub
TracerBullet
Engineer
Engineer

Post by TracerBullet »

Thankyou :D I've never had any problems with it before so I'm hopeful that that will stay the same. Again thanks, it's like meeting an old friend again.

Return to “Transport Tycoon Deluxe”