[TTDP] lifeblood's screen shots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
lifeblood
President
President

[TTDP] lifeblood's screen shots

Post by lifeblood »

These are really ads for the Canadian Stations Set, but I hope you enjoy them none the less.

The first is taken from Fergus, Ontario on a quite Saturday morning in the spring of 1922. The railcar that links Fergus with Elora is in station picking up the few people who need to make the trip on a weekend. The X10a in station is taking passengers from Elora and Fergus on to the Guelph mainline, and eventually on to Toronto. It's express cars are full of flour milled in Elora. The flour is unloaded at the small towns along the route, destined for the local grocery shops. The other X10a leaving the screen is picking up cars that were being serviced at the shops in Fergus. This line, along with the X10as belonged to the Grand Trunk Railway, but the GTR has recently been nationalized, and within a year, the whole GTR will be integrated into the Canadian National Railway. The Fergus shops will be closed, and services will be consolidated with all the other smaller shops to be closed closer to Toronto.
Attachments
1.png
1.png (358.19 KiB) Viewed 2425 times
OzTrans
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by OzTrans »

Very nice ... those new buffer stops do look really superb now ...
DanMacK
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DanMacK »

Looks great Lifeblood/Oztrans. Can't wait to see more.
lifeblood
President
President

Post by lifeblood »

More? Here's another:

A quiet town in the Eastern Townships of Quebec in the mid-1990s. The Plessisville station has been disused for many years, since VIA's budget was cut the second time in the 1980s. Several Montreal-Quebec trains pass through the station each day, yet there's hardly enough population density to warrant a stop. With the depressed state of the pulp and paper industry, the station sees very few freight trains stop here. Most wood from the local wood lots are taken to a small mill on the outskirts of town. A westbound freight train heads in the other direction, full of goods from Halifax. Autoracks from Halifax? Sure, all Volvos sold in North America used to be assembled there. CN has talked about replacing the whole station with just a single gravel platform, yet currently it is cheaper to do nothing to it.
Attachments
2.png
2.png (210.07 KiB) Viewed 2366 times
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

OzTransLtd wrote:Very nice ... those new buffer stops do look really superb now ...
Yes they do! :)
Awesome shots Lifeblood!
Marshy
Director
Director

Post by Marshy »

The first shot is great. Although the ground on the station in the second shot looks a little too clean and smooth.
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

i think they certainly don't, it's really concrete-ish. and then, the fences and the snow... that station looks so good. :) i'm positively impressed.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster

Return to “Screenshots”