Ideas: Relics and powerlines

Got an idea for a new feature in TTDPatch? Post it here.

Moderator: TTDPatch Moderators

What do you think?

Good idea
30%
No, It's Boring
70%
I would like to make it
No votes

Total votes: 10

2006TTD
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Ideas: Relics and powerlines

Post by 2006TTD »

I'm not sure is this has been suggested, but I have some ideas(( :idea: ))

Relics

We can found it when buliding roads, depots, stations, airports etc. Or even found in the sea when building docks, canals etc.

After found the relics occasionally, we can deliver it to a museum (Which may be is a new industry)...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Powerlines

Also, the power station can transport electricity to industries to increase production rates, like 'Simutrans'.

I don't know if it is useful to here. :wink:

*PS: I do not make graphics, so if any graphics maker is interested, feel free to do it. (Tell me first)
Last edited by 2006TTD on 24 Sep 2006 08:23, edited 1 time in total.
Face the fearful with no fear, and its fearfulness disappears.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Sounds to me relics belong in a historical-themed game like Age of Empires, not in Transport Tycoon.

EDIT: Btw, wrong forum. Is supposed to be in Suggestions. But don't worry, a mod will probably move this topic.

Edit: along came spiff :mrgreen:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
2006TTD
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by 2006TTD »

Thanks for the move.

I don't know, This can be a rare cargo, and if you find it, you will be in the news in TTD... (Too far away) I't could be a surprise or even an opportunity to make great profits (because it is extremely valuable)
Face the fearful with no fear, and its fearfulness disappears.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Why must people attach polls to every single topic they start? It's so pointless...

As to your idea, you haevn't given any possible developer much to go on. You "find" relics, and "transport" them...

As to power lines, why would a transport company be "transporting" electricity?

It's all very confusing...
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
eis_os
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by eis_os »

Points to http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=100014#100014 and simple can't understand why people don't read...
TTDPatch dev in retirement ... Search a grf, try Grf Crawler 0.9 - now with even faster details view and new features...

Return to “Suggestions”