Moderator: Locomotion Moderators
We need to know about the land relief, towns, industries, coastline and rivers.
Do you have any maps showing these? Because if you provide them, I'll do this.
Formerly known as Lankku.
* Its a bit 'busy' if you get me.
* You won't have much money either, i'm not sure how to fix that.
* There are'nt many industries which is actually relatively acurate.
* Roads destroy landscapes, but add them if you want to obviously.
* Its not hard to make money but its not easy to actauly build lines and serve so many places.
* watch out for croydon it will turn into a megalopolis if not walled
I dunno, quite fun, not bad 1st attempt. Please comment if you can be bothered to play
- (380.12 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
yeah its a nice 'map' im quite happy with it, it looks very nice and is very accurate. But as a 'scenario' i have to admit i didn't even enjoy it myself!
So its here as a 'map' but if someone want to work and making a more 'fun' scenario from it i'd be very happy!
Maybe taking out a few of the towns? When i've played i just get bogged down in London and its suburbs, plus i hate it when towsn go supernova and destroy the landscape !
3-day reckoned it was too easy, which is a fair comment, but is it worth touching up and releasing?
Was pretty annoyed i'd wasted all that time making a map IDENTICAL to one already there
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests