Important information - ALL USERS PLEASE READ!

The latest news about the forums and the Transport Tycoon world is posted here.
Please also read the rules here before posting elsewhere in the forum.
CombatGold1
Tycoon
Tycoon

Important information - ALL USERS PLEASE READ!

Post by CombatGold1 »

OK, here's the story, as a moderator and I am in constant contact with the other moderators and administrators, I will tell you all what's happening. READ CAREFULLY!

1: We are experimenting with a usergroup called "Quarantine" or "Grounded" which we put people in if they are being very annoying or stupid, or posting endless topics about the same things, etc. It limits them to 10 posts a day and they are not allowed to create new threads. Anyone who will be going in there will recive a private message as notifacation. That is for them to know, not anyone else.

2: The forum rules are we do not delete any threads from ANY forum as it may be needed for something later on. We only lock so they sink to the end of the list anyway. We only delete posts if we need to which you may have noticed us doing.

3: Please don't make threads like this that offend or are against other members. I certainly wouldn't like a thread made about "Combat, what a twat" and I'm sure you wouldn't either. OK, I will be fair, Ashley has been a bit, well I won't say, but that's not the point. The point is all members of TT Forums are a community and bad members will be punished.
Thanks,
Adam Reece.
tcbil
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by tcbil »

Fair enough
sultana
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by sultana »

tcbil wrote:Fair enough
I agree, It's a good new policy... (should've put it in earlier :wink: ). Btw, shouldn't this be in the "news" forum? Or did you think it'll get seen more here...
CombatGold1
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by CombatGold1 »

The Admins and Mods have had this idea in disgustion for quite some time now we just didn't put it into action earlier.

Hmm maybe it should go into the news area, I may copy the first post and put it in the news area. Actually, good idea, I will do it now. Thanks.
Thanks,
Adam Reece.
way_2_fun
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by way_2_fun »

tcbil wrote:Fair enough
I agree too.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

I think its a great idea.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
sultana
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by sultana »

CombatGold1 wrote:Hmm maybe it should go into the news area, I may copy the first post and put it in the news area. Actually, good idea, I will do it now. Thanks.
No problem :roll:
Lets hope poeple will get the message if they're put in the "group thingy", seeing none of our previous efforts have worked... nah j/k...
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

Hey .. Adms/Mods .. is it possible to create more groups , but not restricted groups .. like clans :mrgreen:
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

Clans ??? Bad idea, why would you want to split us up :cry:
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

NO .. no ... hmmm ... but we could group people depend on which time zone they are ... ok,ok it is useless ...
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

Useless. Totally, 100% agree. No, seriously, i think its a bad idea, because... well, it just it (at this time of night i don't need logic...)
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
CombatGold1
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by CombatGold1 »

no clan groups
Thanks,
Adam Reece.

Return to “News”