JGR's Patch Pack

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

bernasrebelo
Engineer
Engineer

Re: JGR's Patch Pack

Post by bernasrebelo »

Hi!

1. I'm new to openttd regarding map creation, I'm using openttd JGR patch and I would like to add realistic cities on true locations to my European heightmap. What is the fastest way to do that?
2. Is there a way to have 2 or more different orders list in different time schedules from the same train in JGR?
Last edited by kamnet on 24 Jul 2022 00:51, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merging multiple posts from same user into one post.
Eddi
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Eddi »

bernasrebelo wrote: 23 Jul 2022 17:08 1. I'm new to openttd regarding map creation, I'm using openttd JGR patch and I would like to add realistic cities on true locations to my European heightmap. What is the fastest way to do that?
i'd look whether gamescripts can found towns, and feed it a table with hardcoded locations.
You might not exactly be interested in Ferion, but if you are, have fun :)
bernasrebelo
Engineer
Engineer

Post by bernasrebelo »

Conditional orders

In conditional orders if you have set time to hours, what is the input on current time/date?
Last edited by bernasrebelo on 29 Jul 2022 23:17, edited 8 times in total.
JGR
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by JGR »

bernasrebelo wrote: 29 Jul 2022 23:08 Conditional orders

In conditional orders if you have set time to hours, what is the input on current time/date?
You can select the input format/time quantity being tested in the conditional order window:
Fledinghattan Ridge Transport, 1990-01-07.png
Fledinghattan Ridge Transport, 1990-01-07.png (11.72 KiB) Viewed 318 times
bernasrebelo wrote: 23 Jul 2022 17:08 2. Is there a way to have 2 or more different orders list in different time schedules from the same train in JGR?
A train can only have one order list with one timetable. You can however use scheduled dispatch for more complicated timetabling.
Ex TTDPatch Coder
Patch Pack, Github

Return to “OpenTTD Development”