Offer of Korean Translations for Your Mod!

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

alex.edmunds
Engineer
Engineer

Offer of Korean Translations for Your Mod!

Post by alex.edmunds »

Hello everyone! I've come to learn Korean as a second language over the past two years. I was playing OpenTTD the other day when I had gone to the options menu and tried switching things over to Korean, but found that a lot of the NewGRFs I had ㅑinstalled weren't completely translated to Korean. So I thought, why not develop my language ability and help out the game and community I've loved for so long? Plus I meet with a few native speakers at work everyday so I would be able to get any needed corrections from them before I send out my slightly "textbook" translated work to the Internet. If you do happen to be interested in my free translation, feel free to leave a comment here or send me down a message. Thanks!
(Translated Text to prove I'm not some kind of silly fraud-person)
안녕하세요? 저는 제2외국으로 한국말을 배웠고 공부와 쓰기를 시작한지 2년 쯤 되었습니다. 저는 어제 OpenTTD를 하다가 옵션 맨유로 가서 홤녀의 언너는 한국어로 바뀌어 봤더라도 많은 설치한 NewGRF들이 영어로 돼 있었습니다. 그러니까 이 아주 오래 동안 재미있게 시간을 보낸 개임과 관련된 공동체를 위하여 제 능력을 발달하면서 남의 만든 것을 한국말로 번역 한번 해 볼까요? 다행히도 한국말 원어민하고 맨날 직장에서 만나서 개인 교과서적인 번역한 것을 인터넷으로 올리기 전에 더 똑똑한 친구와 좀 상담할 수 있습니다. 혹시 당신이 외국으로 무료 번역에 관심이 있으시면 여기서 답장을 남기거나 저에게 미시지를 보내 주세요. 감사합니다

Return to “General OpenTTD”