---Logically placed industries: Due to this being an agricultural based region, the manufacturing industries are only on the islands on the outskirts of the map. Farms and forests are only near water sources
---Handmade rivers: these varied-width, realistic shaped rivers cut the map into different areas you can focus on or bridge together
---Almost flat land: Completely flat land is boring, but I added some raised areas to add some variety
---100% handmade: Nearing 20 hours spent on making this map and version 1.1
Version 1.1 Updates!
Released July 29th to Bananas. Please update immediately.
---Made the map 1024x instead of 512x AND removed any NewGRF/AI/Gamescript requirements! (Sorry about that...)
---To do all of this ^ I had to almost completely remake the map from a heightmap of Version 1. Things have been reworked greatly.
---It all looks a lot prettier and smoother. Thanks for any feedback.
---I'm so so so tired
Please download and try it out and leave tips, suggestions, comments, thoughts, critiques, and Starbucks gift card codes in the replies! (Just kidding about the last part)
I'm seriously interested in making more original maps in the future, so I'll listen to any suggestions!
- Ouette Lines, 28th May 2117#6-1.png (30.68 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
- Ouette Lines, 28th May 2117#5.png (44.09 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
- Ouette Lines, 6th Aug 2137-1.png (464 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
- Ouette Lines, 11th Aug 2137-1.png (300.47 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
- Ouette Lines, 11th Aug 2137#1-1.png (441.61 KiB) Viewed 3427 times
- Ouette Lines, 16th Nov 2146, 150912.sav
- (2.38 MiB) Downloaded 75 times
- Ouette Lines, 16th Nov 2146#1-1.png (91.24 KiB) Viewed 3324 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests