Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
There are two versions: full "trunk" version and limited but multiplayer-compatible version (GUI patch only, wrong cost display).
V1 against OpenTTD r26706
- Single diff file (-p0).
- (24.85 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
- Patch queue.
- (23.46 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
- ottd-directional-rail.png (19.56 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
- multiline_rail_track_tool_screenshot_a.png (131.13 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
- multiline_rail_track_tool_screenshot_b.png (129.72 KiB) Viewed 4605 times
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 12 Feb 2013 14:40
- Location: somewhere on this world where they speak Dutch.
It's a patch, meaning that you apply it to the source code and then compile the executable for the operating system you're using. You can do this for Windows.valienaxe wrote:Ohh sad that its not for Windows... idea is awesome! Please make for windows version too.
Base Music Sets: OpenMSX | Scott Joplin Anthology | Traditional Winter Holiday Music | Modern Motion Music
Other Projects: 2CC Trams | Modern Waypoints | Sprite Sandbox & NewGRF Releases | Ideabox | Town Names | Isle of Sodor Scenario | Random Sprite Repository
Misc Topics: My Screenshots | Forgotten NewGRFs | Unfinished Graphics Sets | Stats Shack | RoadTypes?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests