new graphics

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Dasho
Engineer
Engineer

new graphics

Post by Dasho »

Well the OpenTTD game for a long time is already tired of playing with these graphics, these days the graphics was researching and found several videos topic and talking about them, but I can not find the graphics and low and install.
To need a help here thank those who help, I'm looking for new graphics etc and my pc and Windowns Xp.
Hyronymus
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: new graphics

Post by Hyronymus »

Dasho wrote:Well the OpenTTD game for a long time is already tired of playing with these graphics, these days the graphics was researching and found several videos topic and talking about them, but I can not find the graphics and low and install.
To need a help here thank those who help, I'm looking for new graphics etc and my pc and Windowns Xp.
Are you using Google Translate, marihuana or alcohol by chance because I find it very difficult to understand what you write.
thphwh
Director
Director

Post by thphwh »

I think he is looking for new graphics. I suggest you search for 'zBase' in the content downloader, if you are fed up with OpenGFX.
Dasho
Engineer
Engineer

new graphics

Post by Dasho »

Where can I download the new graphics and how to install them?

Google Translator.
planetmaker
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by planetmaker »

start OpenTTD. Select 'online content'. Select what you want

If "new graphics" refers to 32bpp base set, choose 'zBase'. If you mean an arbitrary NewGRF: select from the list.
DerangedBrony
Engineer
Engineer

Post by DerangedBrony »

Epic necro no doubt, but I cannot seem to find anything in the Online Content called zBase or anything referring to a comprehensive 32bit rework. Has the zBase project been discontinued? If so could you recommend a course of action to make everything look a bit less SimCity2K?
Fix the problem, not the blame.
Supercheese
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Supercheese »

DerangedBrony wrote:Epic necro no doubt, but I cannot seem to find anything in the Online Content called zBase or anything referring to a comprehensive 32bit rework. Has the zBase project been discontinued? If so could you recommend a course of action to make everything look a bit less SimCity2K?
RAWR will be available soon™.
Eyecandy Road Vehicles | Fake Subways | Supercheese's NewObjects

"Fashions and cultures change, but steam trains shall always be majestic."
-Professor Hershel Layton
Alberth
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by Alberth »

DerangedBrony wrote:Epic necro no doubt, but I cannot seem to find anything in the Online Content called zBase
Oh dear, I seem to have found a bug then.
zbase.png
zbase.png (71.97 KiB) Viewed 3950 times
It's a base set, so you need to access the online content from the intro menu. If you open the online conent from eg the NewGRF window, you will only get NewGRFs, and not other things like heightmaps, scenarios, or base sets.

Have fun playing!
Being a retired OpenTTD developer does not mean I know what I am doing.

Return to “Graphics Releases”