TT-Screenshot Of The Month - April 2012 to November 2013

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: TT-Screenshot Of The Month - May Voting

Post by Purno »

Combain something? :P
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Now I am very interested in who wins this month. Any voice can solve it :P .
Not always such a struggle for victory :P .
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

So - we enter a sudden death 24 hours. Will someone steal it at the very last?!
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Seems now I'm one vote ahead. When exactly does the poll end? :P
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Tonight (Monday 10th June) at 9.00pm. I was too afraid to edit the first post in case it reset the poll! :P
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

So we may have a new tie again? :P
Image Image
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

A draw may not be? And if you will have the same number of votes in two of the participants? :P
This does not mean vote again? :P
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

I recall us having a tie before (perhaps around August/September 2012). We usually just leave it as a draw and the winners decide between them about the new theme. If anyone has any other ideas on how it could be resolved then let me know!
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

So yeah, we're in a draw again. :P
Image Image
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Should've done an actual sudden death. First to get another vote wins ^^

€: I'd be rather amusing would Zooks overtake both ;)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Pyoro wrote:Should've done an actual sudden death. First to get another vote wins ^^
That'd require someone to keep an eye on the poll at all times, as the forum software can't do that for you.
Image Image
Pyoro
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Pyoro »

Well, technically, but practically with the current vote speed an occasional refresh in all likeliness would've done the trick ^^
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I witnessed that I was ahead in votes, but I guess I'm not really a neutral witness :P
Image Image
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

It seems that you will soon catch up Zooks. He has 10 votes. Funny straight :P .
Yoshi
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Yoshi »

A triple win would be funny ;)
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Voting for May has shut.

The winners, with 11 votes, are..
ISA.png
ISA.png (131.71 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
ISA

and

Purno
Purno.png
Purno.png (51.54 KiB) Viewed 3224 times
Congratulations! The other results are as follows:

10 - Zooks
6 - STD
5 - Jor[d]1
4 - Quast65

Phew - that was very close! The June competition is now open. The theme will be announced soon.
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: TT-Screenshot Of The Month - June Entries

Post by ISA »

About the theme I'm allowing Purno to give one if he has one! I have my last work days before my summer vacation and I hardly can log in here and to think about TTD... so go ahead Purno! :]
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Congratulations Purno and ISA victory :D .
I thought the two of you choose a theme :P .
Then waiting for the theme of the month from Purno :) .
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

ISA wrote:About the theme I'm allowing Purno to give one if he has one! I have my last work days before my summer vacation and I hardly can log in here and to think about TTD... so go ahead Purno! :]
You sure? Well, thanks! I did indeed have a theme in mind;

Modernization/Renovation; There comes a time when a company realizes it's possessions no longer meet today's requirements and either need a replacement, or an update. This could be rolling stock, infrastructure, or any other kind of real estate and possessions.
Image Image

Return to “Screenshots”