Still alive?

P1SIM is a commercial game under development featuring traffic, logistics, city building and more.
Post Reply
User avatar
DerekCZ
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 105
Joined: 29 Jul 2014 18:08
Location: Czech Republic

Still alive?

Post by DerekCZ » 28 Feb 2017 20:15

I've seen many posts saying that the author is still working on it, but those posts were from mid-2015. So now, 2 years later, I'd like to ask if there are still chances that the game will be released in our lifetimes? Bcz if it gets released, I WILL buy it right away, it looks awesome (mainly it's aircraft features)

User avatar
SpeedyZapGaming
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 19
Joined: 11 Feb 2017 07:50

Re: Still alive?

Post by SpeedyZapGaming » 01 Mar 2017 10:33

SPolygon wrote:I've seen many posts saying that the author is still working on it, but those posts were from mid-2015. So now, 2 years later, I'd like to ask if there are still chances that the game will be released in our lifetimes? Bcz if it gets released, I WILL buy it right away, it looks awesome (mainly it's aircraft features)
Yeah they are still working on it.

Updates of the game are usually on the
1st of April. I know it is a weird date, but yeah...

And I think they said it was staying free because it is an open source game I guess.

User avatar
smallfly
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 862
Joined: 19 Oct 2009 13:29
Location: Germany

Re: Still alive?

Post by smallfly » 03 Mar 2017 23:38

The development will never end. But currently no progress.
www.p1sim.org - P1SIM - Traffic, Logistics, City-Building & more
Join the discussions here on tt-forums.net!

User avatar
DerekCZ
Engineer
Engineer
Posts: 105
Joined: 29 Jul 2014 18:08
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Still alive?

Post by DerekCZ » 09 Mar 2017 19:22

That's both good and sad to hear... :'C

User avatar
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator
Posts: 7526
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 15:48
Location: Manchester

Re: Still alive?

Post by Pilot » 14 Mar 2017 21:12

SpeedyZapGaming wrote:
SPolygon wrote:I've seen many posts saying that the author is still working on it, but those posts were from mid-2015. So now, 2 years later, I'd like to ask if there are still chances that the game will be released in our lifetimes? Bcz if it gets released, I WILL buy it right away, it looks awesome (mainly it's aircraft features)
Yeah they are still working on it.

Updates of the game are usually on the
1st of April. I know it is a weird date, but yeah...

And I think they said it was staying free because it is an open source game I guess.
So you literally know nothing about the game, the only thing you said there that was true was that it was still being worked on.

Very few updates have been on "April Fool's Day", maybe that makes you the fool for saying it.

Furthermore, the game will actually cost, as it's not open source (It's not another clone of TTD, it's one man pouring all his effort into it).

For SPolygon, you can find the pricing structure of the game here :)

User avatar
Drury
Tycoon
Tycoon
Posts: 2154
Joined: 09 Dec 2008 16:20
Skype: yes
Location: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: Still alive?

Post by Drury » 15 Mar 2017 00:32

Pilot wrote:
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:
SPolygon wrote:I've seen many posts saying that the author is still working on it, but those posts were from mid-2015. So now, 2 years later, I'd like to ask if there are still chances that the game will be released in our lifetimes? Bcz if it gets released, I WILL buy it right away, it looks awesome (mainly it's aircraft features)
Yeah they are still working on it.

Updates of the game are usually on the
1st of April. I know it is a weird date, but yeah...

And I think they said it was staying free because it is an open source game I guess.
So you literally know nothing about the game, the only thing you said there that was true was that it was still being worked on.

Very few updates have been on "April Fool's Day", maybe that makes you the fool for saying it.

Furthermore, the game will actually cost, as it's not open source (It's not another clone of TTD, it's one man pouring all his effort into it).

For SPolygon, you can find the pricing structure of the game here :)
Pretty sure SZP got confused and thought this was the OpenTTD section, no need to be upset :wink:
Image

Only dumb people quote themselves, and only the truest retards put such quotes in their forum signatures
-Drury

User avatar
Pilot
General Forums Moderator
General Forums Moderator
Posts: 7526
Joined: 04 Aug 2010 15:48
Location: Manchester

Re: Still alive?

Post by Pilot » 15 Mar 2017 07:27

Drury wrote:
Pilot wrote:
SpeedyZapGaming wrote:
Yeah they are still working on it.

Updates of the game are usually on the
1st of April. I know it is a weird date, but yeah...

And I think they said it was staying free because it is an open source game I guess.
So you literally know nothing about the game, the only thing you said there that was true was that it was still being worked on.

Very few updates have been on "April Fool's Day", maybe that makes you the fool for saying it.

Furthermore, the game will actually cost, as it's not open source (It's not another clone of TTD, it's one man pouring all his effort into it).

For SPolygon, you can find the pricing structure of the game here :)
Pretty sure SZP got confused and thought this was the OpenTTD section, no need to be upset :wink:
Indeed, you're probably correct. I was just having a bad day last night, and as SpeedyZapZap has annoyed me elsewhere, I put 2+2 together and made 5. Speedy, my apologies.

Post Reply

Return to “P1SIM”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest