CS_BusSet 0.5.0 - part A Released 17th January 2021

Find and discuss all the latest NewGRF releases for TTDPatch and OpenTTD here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Greyfur
Engineer
Engineer

CS_BusSet 0.5.0 - part A Released 17th January 2021

Post by Greyfur »

Hi everyone.

CS_BusSet is a set containing a large selection of buses from Czech and Slovak producers, but also from some other brands that were in use in the Czecho-slovak region.

Three separate parts are planned for the set.
"A" part - released in version 0.5.0 on 17th January 2021
"B" part - pending release date
"C" part - pending release date

"A" part contains buses from 1914 till 1981 and it contains 57 types, subtypes and vehicle consists (bus & trailer).

- The set is using CC1 and CC2. The best way to utilize the company colors based on the logics I used is to use CC1 for local lines (city transport) and CC2 for regional ones.
- The set supports realism. Each bus is bought in a realistic livery and you can refit it to available other realistic or CC colors by refitting the bus in your depot.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
If you would like to read more, feel free to stop by at the development thread: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=87962&start=20
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
- please be aware that these are still in development and the balancing is a work in progress. Also the type-list is not yet final.
- if you find any issues, bugs or have any suggestions, etc, feel free to contact me or leave a reply.
- if you would like to join the development, or would like to use some graphics in your set, let me know :)

I hope you will enjoy the set!
Attachments
CS_BusSet0.5.0.zip
(125.07 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Last edited by Greyfur on 17 Jan 2021 23:38, edited 1 time in total.
My project: CS Bus Set viewtopic.php?f=26&t=87962

Škoda - Praga - Tatra - Karosa - Oasa - Prima TL - Zliner - TAM BUS - SOR - Novoplan - Granus - Slovbus - Tedom - Irisbus - Iveco

Woof !
Greyfur
Engineer
Engineer

Re: CS_BusSet 0.5.0 - part A Released 17th January 2021

Post by Greyfur »

You can see the current types menu for the CS_BusSet 0.5.0 part A below:
[+] Spoiler
My project: CS Bus Set viewtopic.php?f=26&t=87962

Škoda - Praga - Tatra - Karosa - Oasa - Prima TL - Zliner - TAM BUS - SOR - Novoplan - Granus - Slovbus - Tedom - Irisbus - Iveco

Woof !

Return to “Graphics Releases”