What is 2cc Trains In NML?
2cc Trains In NML is a recode of the old 2cc TrainSet. It contains many trains and some improvements over the old version.
- A lot of trains from all over the world
- Animations for some vehicles
- Updated coaches and wagons from the 2cc Wagon set
- Region parameters
Get it from the ingame content download or the DevZone. The latest version is also attached to this post.
This NewGRF requires OpenTTD 1.2.0(-RC1) or nightly r23971 (or newer) and is not available for TTDPatch.
If you find any problems with this NewGRF, you can report it in this topic or add an issue to the tracker.
This NewGRF is licensed GPLv2+ and you can get the source from the repository at the DevZone.
If you have a nice screenshot from your game, do show it.
Release history/changelog summary
3.0-alpha3, released on 23/12/2018
- Various fixes
- MU-wagon capacity fix
- Major recode
- New graphics for old vehicles
- Bug fixes
- New vehicles
- Minor stat-changes
- Changed AB behavior
- Bug fixes
- Renaming of some vehicles
- TCDD 52500 removed
- Property changes for coaches and wagons
- Support for Toyland/FIRS/ECS/YETI cargoes
- Some changes to passenger coaches
- Reworked cost scheme
- Compatibility broken, see release text here
- Regional parameters
- Some additional vehicles that were still missing from the old set
- It is no longer possible to couple Unit Wagons to engines and regular wagons to MUs
- Several graphical updates and fixes
- Fixing DMUs not being available
- Several graphical fixes
- Purchase text for unit wagons
- Fixing some small errors from beta1
- Initial release