mph's British Stations
mph intended to post these at some point but never did. He hasn't posted for three years. Meanwhile, I get monthly posts about them, and I'm bored of that. Being that he wanted to post, didn't, and has now not been around, I've put both GRFs on BaNaNas.
As stated in the GRF description, both files are released AS IS. I will not deal with any bug reports, glitches, or indeed be responsible if your favourite game is cocked up by these.BRITISH STATION SET
This set contains a variety of station tiles as detailed below. All have a British style white line on the edge, and are all edged with a brick wall UNLESS stated.Contains:Buffer stops
- Obviously only 1 tile in length, but no limits on width.Blank tile
- Can only be placed one at a time.Footbridge
(facing toward camera in both directions) - edged with a wall. Limited to 1x1.Outer Shelters
- 2x2 tile maximum, but can be placed alongside each other. Also adds benches and plants to middle platform.Island Shelters
- Must be at least 2 tiles wide. Places benches on outer platform.Station Roof
- Any length, but is limited to 2 or 4 tile width.Benches
- Any length and width. Adds wooden benches and a lamp-post.Benches and Plants
- As above, but adds brick planters.Signs
- Any length and width. Adds a lamp-post.Platform ends
- all directions. NOT edged with a wall. These have the British style ramp end. 1 tile in length, any width.Bare platform
- NOT edged with a wall. Any length and width.ALEXANDRA PALACE SET
This set contains a few British style buildings that interface with the platforms.ContainsAlexandra Palace
- 1x1 non-station tileGunton
- 2x1 non-station tileBillingshurst
- 2x1 non-station tileBeeston
- 2x1 non-station tileFenchurch Street
- 2x1 non-station tile"unknown"
- a British style building. It requires two tracks to appear. If you build a single track, you'll get blank platforms.Cardiff Central
- 3x1 non-station titleMoor St
- 3x1 non-station tile (front and rear version supplied)Kings Cross
- 4x1 non-station tile (front and rear version supplied)Examples...
This post reveals mph's position on his set.viewtopic.php?f=47&t=37751&p=738313#p738313
And my apologies to jvassie and Ameecher, who have been developing a new set based on this one. A mistake meant I uploaded the wrong file, so I have decided to upload both. Sorry lads.
A much more thorough and polished incarnation of the tiles is in development here:British Modular Station Set