Page 33 of 33

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 13 Aug 2018 19:24
by U.N.Owen
Hello All!
I tried to make it compatible witch RATT/NRT.
Succes. It works.
After this I decided to register here and share the result with you all.

It's my first OpenTTD modding attempt and, obviously, first (but not last, I hope) message at this forum.

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 13 Aug 2018 22:02
by acs121
Huge thumbs up man :D

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 16 Aug 2018 14:51
by Lesarthois
With Road Hog, it was one of the NewGRF I hoped to see compatible with NRT! I'll test it as soon as I can :bow:

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 16 Aug 2018 15:01
by acs121
Lesarthois wrote:With Road Hog, it was one of the NewGRF I hoped to see compatible with NRT! I'll test it as soon as I can :bow:
Road Hog is already compatible with NRT. You may check the first post of the NotRoadTypes topic.

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 29 Oct 2018 02:44
by Lesarthois
Sorry for the confusion. I meant that Road Hog and HEQS works well together, and it's a pelasure to see both being finally compatible with RATT :))

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 06 Jan 2019 23:02
by Diesel Power
Would love to use this with NRT. Which file goes where? (I know the GRF goes in the GRF folder!) Can't get mine to work.

Thanks

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 01:07
by kamnet
Diesel Power wrote:Would love to use this with NRT. Which file goes where? (I know the GRF goes in the GRF folder!) Can't get mine to work.
HEQS was created and finished before NRT was developed. HEQS vehicles will only run on default roads.

A modified version was released a few months ago by U.N. Owen. That's the one you need. It also goes into the same folder as the other NewGRFs you manually download.

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 12:03
by Argus
I have a problem.
I do not see the NRT version in the list, as is the case with Road Hog. What with this? Using Joker patch pack, Ratt falls....

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 07 Jan 2019 20:53
by Diesel Power
It's at the top of this page. I've been using HEQs for years, only recently seen the NRT version. I unzipped it into the new GRF folder and i couldn't build them on haul roads only normal ones. I'll try leaving it zipped and see if that works. Would I need to change it to a .tar file?

Thanks Kamnet

Re: Heavy Equipment Set (HEQS) v1.5.2 released! [OTTD]

Posted: 08 Jan 2019 18:48
by kamnet
Diesel Power wrote:It's at the top of this page. I've been using HEQs for years, only recently seen the NRT version. I unzipped it into the new GRF folder and i couldn't build them on haul roads only normal ones. I'll try leaving it zipped and see if that works. Would I need to change it to a .tar file?

Thanks Kamnet
Extract the file "heqs-ratt.grf" to your /newgrf folder. The rest of the files are not necessary for game play. You can put the files inside of a .tar archive if you wish.