Moderator: OpenTTD Developers
- Fixed off-by-one-year error in the company goal window.
- Increased default cargo to transport to 20,000 units.
- Set default progress report to yearly rather than monthly.
- Rewrote cargo selection system to be more FIRS-friendly. The original cargo
selection process only forbade "primary", ie no-input cargos, but FIRS
does not have no-input cargos. Instead, the new system is:
- No Passengers or Mail.
- No Engineering, Farm or Marine Supplies.
- Selected cargos may be in the same chain but cannot be siblings or sequential
(eg FIRS Iron Ore and Goods are possible, but not Iron Ore and Steel or Iron
Ore and Coal).
- Added a parameter to disable primary industry cargos, similar to the intent of the
original gamescript. Primary industry cargos are defined as cargos produced by
an industry that accepts nothing, or that accepts Engineering, Farm or Marine supplies.
Sibling inputs are now allowed (eg FIRS Iron ore and Coal), but not sibling exports or
sequential cargos in a chain.
If the game cannot find enough non-primary, non-conflicting cargos to transport (as with
the default industries, for example), it will select a primary cargo as a fallback.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest