Some of you may remember my previous attempt at an AI, CPU. Creating if was a fun experience, but the result was super buggy and didn't generate much profit, and generally did a lot of stupid stuff. Since then, I have learned a lot about programming in general, and decided to give it another try. Thus, I present to you snakeAI.
- 150,000 revenue in 3 years, 200,000 in 4, profit after 9 years
- Works with most non-insane new-grf's (tested with several vehicle and industry sets)
- Road vehicle only for now, usually reaches the limit after a couple of years
- Only builds short-distance routes
- Dynamically increases vehicle count when vehicles can't handle the supply
- Vehicles get interesting names
There are probably still plenty of bugs, and I have a few features I still think I may be able to finish before my holiday ends. Please send me all your crashes, bugs, and general strange behavior. There might be some I can fix.