USA-Canada 4K Scenario

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Mackerel
Engineer
Engineer

Re: USA-Canada 4K Scenario

Post by Mackerel »

Hi NekoMaster,

Please pardon that I posted similarly in the NAIS thread. This scenario is great for me, up to the point where all the secondary industries I haven't yet serviced begins dying very quickly. I thought using some AIs (NoNoCAB) might help keep things vibrant, but they don't seem to want to do anything. :cry: I really want to enjoy this map, so how can I keep tons of secondary industries from dying in the span of a few years (is there a setting I've perhaps overlooked?)? I seem to be missing something as nobody else has raised this issue (please pardon my newbishness)

heycitizen
Engineer
Engineer

Re: USA-Canada 4K Scenario

Post by heycitizen »

Hi all, just wanted to share some changes that I've made to the map.

New York:
- Renamed Manhatten -> Manhattan

Quebec/Ontario/Vermont:
- Sank the St-Lawrence river, Lake Ontario and Lake Champlain 1 tile (moving the falls from Québec city to Niagra Falls.)
Niagra-Falls.png
Niagra-Falls.png (121.54 KiB) Viewed 198 times
- Trois-Rivières (Three-Rivers) now has the St-Maurice river which has three mouths at the Saint Lawrence River (it is divided by two islands in the river.)
- Refactored Montreal's rivers to be more realistic (Milles-Iles and Praires rivers as well as Lachine canal.)
- Added Rideau and Gatineau rivers to Ottawa and sank the Ottawa river until Chat Falls hydroelectric dam.

British Columbia:
- Slightly moved Victoria, BC eastward
- Labeled the northern and southern gulf islands, as well as Texada and Salt-Spring islands
- added the missing northern gulf islands near Texada
- added Powell River, BC
Attachments
USA-CANADA 4K - 1950 TOWNS ONLY - HeyCitizen.scn
(2.31 MiB) Downloaded 12 times
montreal.png
montreal.png (144.88 KiB) Viewed 198 times

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”