1) Freight trains have started to operate along ECML. Notable issue is the congestion over the Selby Plains stretch, due to the double track designs.
2) Extended the WCML upto Carstairs junction, the name Carstairs is to be changed however.
3) Added Birmingham & Manchester.
4) Passenger operations have started over the WCML, using several LMS Coronation classes.
5) Changed to ECS Vectors, for a better industrial gameplay
6) Added Farm near Grimberg. Cereal trains have already started operation over the area.
7) Seedhattan is now Doncaster's Industrial City. A highway connection between Doncaster, Seedhattan and the industrial area is to be built later.
Finally, the WCML is done! City of Glasgow is also placed, together with some other villages, towns and cities. I decided to release it quickly so not all towns are added yet onto the WCML. Next.
- National Rail 3rd Map Progressing Release.sav
- (4.57 MiB) Downloaded 109 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests