W.A.C. XL (World Map with Australia Centered)

Post your custom scenarios here. Saved games also welcome. All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).

Should there be a V.2?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 19

red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

W.A.C. XL (World Map with Australia Centered)

Post by red0011 »

1. This is the larger version of the standard W.A.C.
  2. This map is 4096x2048, temperate and starts in 1970.
  3. This version has 154 cities/towns which is more than any other version of W.A.C. to date (29th October 2015)
Placement of cities is not 100% accurate, I did my best. Some cities may have been misplaced and joined together with other cities on purpose.

V.1.3 The Upsize

Download - in game

Cities/Towns :

If you have a city/town you'd like me to add then let me now :wink:
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: W.A.C. XL (World Map with Australia Centered)

Post by STD »

If you want, you can make the next version. I think. what should I add more cities to the map, for example, on the territory of Russia :) .I don't see Moscow for example.
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

STD wrote:If you want, you can make the next version. I think. what should I add more cities to the map, for example, on the territory of Russia :) .I don't see Moscow for example.
God damn it I forgot Moscow! Next version I'll be sure to add it :D Thank you for reminding, so I take it you'd like to see expansion of Russia?

*update*
I double checked, Moscow is on the map but due to come overlooking or error it has not been listed on the list of cities.
STD
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by STD »

Not only in Russia, but you can add cities in other parts of the world. For Example, Africa. I think you can place more cities on the continent Africa :)
[OpenTTD] STD screenshots
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OpenTTD] STD saved games - My finished scenarios and saves from the game
My Youtube channel - OpenTTD | Wiki xUSSR set (RU) | Wiki xUSSR set (EN) | Download the latest version of the xUSSR set
TT Screenshot of the Month - the page editor | Screenshot Of The Month Contest Winner: August 2017
Boffis123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Boffis123 »

Add Helsinki (Finland) and Tallinn (Estonia) please.
Boffis123
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Boffis123 »

Boffis123 wrote:Add Helsinki (Finland) and Tallinn (Estonia) please.
Oh wait nvm Helsinki is already added, but its not shown on the list above, allthrough still maybe add Tallinn :)

Another thing you could add is Åland, an island located between Stockholm and south Finland.
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

Boffis123 wrote:
Boffis123 wrote:Add Helsinki (Finland) and Tallinn (Estonia) please.
Oh wait nvm Helsinki is already added, but its not shown on the list above, allthrough still maybe add Tallinn :)

Another thing you could add is Åland, an island located between Stockholm and south Finland.
Hey, sorry for the terribly late reply (uni got intense and I stopped working on this). I'll add Tallinn, didn't realise i forgot it. I'll look into Åland and the city list is indeed incomplete and I'm looking into it so when the next update (v2 african update) comes out hopefully the list will be correct and error free :D

*update*
I've added both Tallinn and Mariehamn (for Åland), I've also added Helsinki to the list and the list currently sits at 178 cities and towns.
red0011
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by red0011 »

Just an update if anyone's still interested -

UPDATE: 132 New cities and towns have been added to V.2 thus far, more to be added before release.
---> Click Here for list of all cities/towns present as of V.2 currently
Africa and Asia is where the majority of new cities/towns have been added, the Americas is next on the list.
Once the Americas are done, I'll put out V.2.
Aiming for 200 - 230 new cities/towns overall.

If you have any cities, towns, villages or other form of urban/rural centre you'd like added to the map, feel free to msg me or post it below :D

Return to “Scenarios and Saved Games”