Help i have a problem!

Problems with Transport Tycoon?
Ovidash
Engineer
Engineer

Help i have a problem!

Post by Ovidash »

Hi all i have a problem i dont get the electric trains or some other rails never i start game from 2000 and i got only diesel and the old rails someone can help me? i dont instal any addon or something else....
petert
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Help i have a problem!

Post by petert »

What climate are you in? Are you playing TTDPatch or OpenTTD? Have you disabled electric trains? (Check advanced settings)
Lakie
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Re: Help i have a problem!

Post by Lakie »

From observation, generally only the Temperate Climate has electric trains with the default set of vehicles.
All climates should have maglev and monorail though, dates for when these appear may vary.

If you'd like electric vehicles in these other climates, try experimenting with various newgrf train sets, be aware they may not have monorail or maglev though.
A few examples of newgrf train sets for those climates, are the North American Renewal Set, and the Tropical Refurbishment Set for Arctic and Tropical climates respectively.

As a side note, if you use OpenTTD look for these sets on the "Check Online Content" screen.

Hope that helps,
~ Lakie
TTDpatch Developer 2005 - 2010 ~ It all started because of shortened vehicle not loading correctly, now look where I've gone with it!
Grfs coded ~ Finnish Train Set (Teaser) | Bm73 (Release 3) | Emu 680 (Release 3)| Glass Station (Release 1) | UK Roadset (Version 1.1a) | New Water Coasts (Version 7)
Pikka: "Lakie's a good coder, but before he'll add any feature to TTDP you have to convince him that you're not going to use it to destroy the world as we know it."

Return to “Problems”