Scenarios Using AMI BR Set

Got a nice scenario or saved game for Locomotion? Post it here!

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

zester
Engineer
Engineer

Scenarios Using AMI BR Set

Post by zester »

Can anyone tell me if there are any that work?

Ta
Strategia
Engineer
Engineer

Re: Scenarios Using AMI BR Set

Post by Strategia »

I don't know if there are any publicly available, but it's easy (if somewhat time-consuming) to open an existing map/scenario (can be both original or made by a third party) in the scenario editor and modify the available vehicles to include the ones you want.
Fabricati diem, pvnc
welshdragon
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by welshdragon »

yes, West Coast Mainline uses the BRSet by AMI, or use locomod to edit the savegames
Semi-Retired TT-Forums Member.
These days I'm:
[list][*]A Local Transport Representative for Bus Users Cymru
[*]Social Media Advisxer for Bus Users Cymru
[*]Volunteer and Fundraiser for Guide Dogs[/list]
flickr | twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Steam

I used to be an idiot called tycoonmarkj.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

There is the midlands map which you can add in the stock you want - I left it nice and clean for everyone :)
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Kevo00
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kevo00 »

Surely adding in the stock you want is part of the fun. :)
doxlulzem
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by doxlulzem »

No because whenever I go onto the Landscape Generation step it crashes
IJN Takao is life. Why did the Shinano get converted? Gotta love NeuroTec for Garry's Mod. I even have a server!
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real? - Jaden Smith 2014
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Doxlulzem,

Your new to Locomotion, but please do not bump up ancient posts.
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Killianbass3
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Killianbass3 »

What Zimmlock said is true but let me give you a tip. Look at the top right corner at the post date and if the post is a few months to a few years old or older don't post unless you have something that can contribute it is called, "digging," or, "bumping" and the inactive topic is considered, "dead," and you should let dead topics lie in peace. Although that is a very big problem that you are experiencing you should have posted about that in the FAQS section.
Tattoo
Director
Director

Post by Tattoo »

doxlulzem wrote:No because whenever I go onto the Landscape Generation step it crashes
Even tho you dug up an old topic, which is frowned upon here, it seems you're having trouble with something. In order for someone to help you with your problem, we need more info on what you did instead of just what you typed. So if you want help, you need to tell us exactly what you did and what you want to do.

Instead of digging up an old post, you should create a new one in the Locomotion Problems, FAQs and Tutorials section. Then describe exactly what you did and what you want to do so someone can help you.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
: : = FYRA v250 = : : = AU NSW 86 Class Electric Locomotive = : : = AU QR EDI Bombadier IMU/SMU Trainset = : : = B-Class & VicPass = : : = MSTS Scotsman = : : = US Semi Trucks Pack = : :
: : = Steel Bridge = : : = Tube Bridge = : : = 2 New Earth Slopes = : : = Default Bridges w/ New Slopes added = : : = Camera Angles for Shape Viewer = : : = EU Semi Trucks Pack = : : = US Tank Cars 56' = : :
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Return to “Locomotion Scenarios and Saved Games”