Played OpenTTD for a long time and always wanted to see some things. So, I created a patch pack based on the JGR's one with some new stuff.
Added known patches:
- Traffic lights.
- Building objects by large area - if you like to build highways with eye-candy objects, you would like to place those objects by dragging them (instead of clicking at each tile). Use Dutch Road Furniture GRF!
- Bulk removal of signs - if i.e. some AI creates a bunch of signs, you can remove them from the sign list window (removes all currently filtered signs).
- Max locomotive speeds - in case you have a train with 2 (or more) locomotives with different speeds, max speed will be calculated as the maximum speeds of all locomotives, who currently have power. Useful to have when you have railway line with parts, where there is no catenary, so you don't have train going 150km/h on 300+km/h line
- Increased max station spread. (max 128 tiles)
- Speed limits - different speed limits for in/out town on one/two-way roads. Special speed limit for highways (doesn't matter if is in/out town) - one-way road with an object on the left (if right-side driving) or right (if left-side driving), two adjusting by one or two tiles opposite one-way roads
- Usage of the second line - cars will use second lanes on the highways, depending on their speed, probability, breakdown and etc. They will go in the second lane as far as possible. In case if another vehicle with higher speed comes from behind in the second lane too, the first vehicle will give the right of way - will temporarily switch to the first lane. They also will do the same in case they are going to breakdown.
- Road signs
- Yield sign (only on 3-way road intersection) - will make the vehicle check for the traffic coming towards the intersection.
- Stop sign (all-way) - the vehicle will stop on the intersection and wait until the intersection is clear.
- Street directions - will be placed automatically on the street intersections inside city limits. Eye-candy.
- Fire hydrant - will be placed automatically on the town straight roads with 1/3 probability. Eye-candy.
- Town limits zoning - allows us to see where town limits are (different from the authority).
Highway with bus going in the second lane:
Steam locomotive with three electric locomotives with max speed of 301 km/h is reaching max speed on the electrified part of the rail:
Same train on the not electrified part of the rail:
Bulk building of Dutch Road Furniture highway divider: