Graphics by everyone

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

dummy
Engineer
Engineer

Graphics by everyone

Post by dummy »

ok.. i didnt know where to put my graphics, so ill put the in a seperate thread..

everyone can post their graphics here from now on.. if you have made one building etc. then its not a set.. so lets post seperate graphics here..

started to make some buildings... if u would like to use them somewhere, i could draw the construction states/whatever..
Attachments
house2-2.png
house2-2.png (6.52 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
well..
well..
scraper.png (21.86 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
Having an image here makes You cool.
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

Some Russian Passenger Coaches i made..
Attachments
Ural.PNG
Ural.PNG (1.86 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
Russian International.PNG
Russian International.PNG (1.86 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
Sibirjak.PNG
Sibirjak.PNG (1.85 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
Villem
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Villem »

more..
Attachments
VostokMail.PNG
VostokMail.PNG (1.89 KiB) Viewed 2004 times
Vostok.png
Vostok.png (1.89 KiB) Viewed 2004 times
Lt gable
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Lt gable »

here is a french MP59 (metro) engines and coaches in 1975 and 1985 livery
Attachments
Métro rame.PNG
Métro rame.PNG (3.81 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
Métro rame 1975.PNG
Métro rame 1975.PNG (3.92 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
there are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Korenn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Graphics by everyone

Post by Korenn »

dummy wrote:ok.. i didnt know where to put my graphics, so ill put the in a seperate thread..

everyone can post their graphics here from now on.. if you have made one building etc. then its not a set.. so lets post seperate graphics here..

started to make some buildings... if u would like to use them somewhere, i could draw the construction states/whatever..
ok after about the fifth time I see you posting sprites, I think you should know... ttd is a game with 8 bit colors... on a strict palette... posting true color images is useless, even if they look nice.
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Damn, as an artist I should 've noticed that,

anyways, the colors you can use are in the palette/coloredpixelsquare in the graphics files in the posts below yours. Only these colors can be used.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

Return to “Graphics Development”