Maglev Track Set v2
This set is the second installment of the Maglev Track Set, a track set that allows the user to separate their various maglev trains on different types of tracks for extra realism. It is also possible to use this set solely to replace the default maglev tracks. This set includes tracks for the SC-Maglev, the Transrapid, the M-Bahn, the various Urban Maglevs around the world and the South Korean high speed maglevs. This trackset includes custom tunnel portals, custom fences and custom depots.Credits:Coding:
- All: EratoChangelog:2.1 (27-7-2018):
- Fixed: Name of SC-Maglev not showing properly.
- Fixed: Urban Maglevs loading the SUMA tracks and taking up 2 slots.2.0 (21-7-2018):Initial Release
Changes since v1:
- Redone: All sprites for the tracks and the depots have been completely redone.
- Added: SUMA tracks for the South Korean High Speed Maglev trains, should anyone ever make a trainset with this train.
- Removed: Three Phase Medium Speed Maglev. Chinese Urban maglevs now use the universal "Urban Maglev Track".
- Changed: Trains now have names describing what trains run on it. This corresponds to the description in RIMS.
- Changed: All high speed maglev tracks now have the maximum speed of 1230kmh, or almost Mach 1.
- Changed: All medium speed maglev tracks now have the maximum speed of 210kmh, to take into consideration China's idea to make a 210kmh medium speed maglev train.
- Added: Custom fences.
- Added: Custom tunnel portals.
- Feature: Ability to turn fences off.
- Feature: Ability to switch which depot you want for what tracktype.License:
For newgrf developers:
- [+] Spoiler
- This means you are free to use my material as you wish, as long as you:
1) Give credit
2) Don't make money off of it.
You are allowed to re-license the adaptive material as you wish. Sprites made by others may be licensed under a different license.
Links to related works:The Real International Maglev Set - Completely compatible with Maglev Track Set v2.
- [+] Spoiler
- For this trainset we use the labels:
- TCAS: Transrapid
- TCAI: SUMA
- LCAI: SC-Maglev
- TBAI: Urban Maglev
- LBAS: M-Bahn
Using a slightly different scheme from the standardised one, as the standardised one is not made with Maglevs in mind.
- - - S : Maglevs that use a synchronous linear motor
- - - I : Maglevs that use a linear induction motor
L - - - : Maglevs that have a u-shaped track
T - - - : Maglevs that have a monorail track