31 March 2014
I disappeared about a year ago due to crazy life events, and then posted a month or so ago that I wouldn't be finishing this. Well, the funny thing about having an infant is that you are up at ridiculous times of night and you sometimes get time on your hands. So, no promises on fully finishing, but I can at least state some incremental progress.
This is a modification of the industries in the toyland world to match the graphics in the Toyland to Mars conversion done by George (I don't actually know his last name). This Mars is more of a Jules Verne or Steampunk version of the planet, but its goofy fun.
This grf requires George's Toyland to Mars Conversion
) be loaded first.
source code (may not be up to date right away):https://github.com/oftcrash/martian-industries
File comment: Martian Industries Build 453
martian-industries.zip [10 KiB]
Downloaded 198 times
Like a fine wine, I also recommend Martian Town Names to compliment Martian Industries.
File comment: Martian Names
martian_names.grf [4.94 KiB]
Downloaded 173 times
Minor fixes to ensure production of all cargos so it is at least playable.
- 31 March 2014 - Production now based on delivered cargos. I haven't fully QAed this yet. The baby finally fell asleep, so I'm going to go do this same.
- Fixed refinery so it now produces both deuterium and chemicals
- Fixed colony landing pod so it produces colonists and supplies
- A couple additional layouts for xeno-arboretum and hydrochemical drills
- Towns support colonists and supplies
- News - this might be fixed. I haven't had a chance to verify if the News has the correct text now or not.
[*]Add in error message requiring Toyland to Mars
[*]Refine Cargos (maybe)
[*]Refine Industries (looking for feedback on balance)
[*]Change the Xeno-Arboretum trees to local flora.
Martian-Industry.png [ 77.85 KiB | Viewed 7774 times ]